My gay Bestie

MADDY, LIAM, OATMEAL
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

So the day ended and I am obsessed with oatmeal, maddy, and liam. We are currently at the dress shop helping maddy look for a prom dress. "What about this?" Liam asked holding up a light blue dress. "Hell no Lee you know me." She said. "What about me?" Oatmeal asked holding up a dark purple dress. "No my hair will not be the same color as my dress." She said. "What about this?" I asked holding up a black dress. "Oh my god yes!" She squealed. She grabbed the dress then went into the dressing room. "She better like because I can not be in this bitch anymore." Oatmeal whispered. "I heard that bitch." Maddy said. I laughed and shook my head. Maddy came out and looked absolutely beautiful. "You look amazing." I said. "Thanks I love this dress." She said. "Are you going to get it?" Liam asked. "Hell yeah let me get changed then we can eat." She said. "Thank you damn." Oatmeal said. She walked backed in the dressing room and changed. She walked back out and paid then we left. "Can I hold ya hand?" Maddy asked. I nodded and grabbed her hand. We walked hand in hand into the food court. I saw my old group of friends and my eyes met with Lily's. She pointed to me and everyone looked at me. "Babe you ok?" Oatmeal asked. "Yea I'm good let's get food." I said. "Now you're speaking my language!" He said. I laughed and walked over to panda express. I got the sane thin I always get and sat down. "So what college are you guys going to?" I asked. "I'm going to Nyu." Liam said. "Cool that's three minutes from my school." I said. "Wait you're going to Parsons?" Maddy asked. "Yup." I said. "That's 4 minutes from my school." She said. "You're going to mannes?" I asked. She nodded and I screamed. "We're like right around the corner from each other." I said. "Yass bitch yasss!" Oatmeal yelled. "So who are you guys taking to prom?" Liam asked. "Nobody." Maddy and I said. "I'm taking deez nutz bitch." Oatmeal said. I giggled and Liam chuckled. "I'm taking Jared Galloway." Oatmeal said. "I see you bitch I see you." I said. "You and Maddy should go together." Liam said. "You up for it babe?" Maddy asked. "Hell yeah I'm up for it babe." I said. We started eating and someone tapped my shoulder. I snapped my head around and saw Lily. "What do you want?" I asked. "Why aren't you with us?" She asked. "Because she is having fun with her gay bestie is and her bi bestie and her bi prom date." Oatmeal said and I nodded. "You're taking a girl to prom?" She asked. "Yes is there a problem with it?" Maddy asked. "Um no I'm going to leave bye now." Lily said. "Bye." We said in unison. Maddy and I turned back around and finished eating.

DANIEL P.O.V

"What happened?" Brooklyn asked. "She cut us off and made a gay bff, bi bff, and she's taking this bi girl to prom." Lily said. "Eww um that's gay." Brook said. "I mean it's her life so." Johnny said. "Dude you kissed her and she went to a girl. That's fucked up!" Nathan said. "Shut the hell up you got dumped by her." I said. "Well said that she enjoyed me and we didn't have sex." He said. I rolled my eyes and Brooklyn grabbed my hand. "You got me now." She said. I heard gagging and looked and saw Patrick. "What y'all did to ma bitch was fucked up and y'all need to pray honey." He said then walked away. "Wow." I said.

Adrianna p.o.v

"Bitch you better slay!" Liam yelled. Oatmeal decided to give my old ones some words of wisdom. Oatmeal got up and walked over to them. "He's really doing it." Maddy said. "He is though." I said. I saw him turn around and walk back over to us. "What did you say?" Liam asked. "I said what y'all did to ma bitch was wrong and y'all need to pray honey." He said. I clapped and we high fived. "Words of wisdom yasss." I said. "We should get going." Maddy said. We nodded and stood up. We threw our trash away and Maddy and I held hands. We walked past my old friends and I could feel the heated stares. "So since you're taking Madds to prom are you like bi?" Liam asked. "I guess that does make me bi so yeah I don't have any problems with it so." I shrugged. "Omg you're so cool!" Maddy said. "Y'all are awesome!" I said. Walked out of the mall and went to our cars. "Bye hoe." Oatmeal said hugging me. "Bye oatmeal." I said. "Bye Riri." Liam said. "Bye Lee Lee." I said. "Bye babe." Maddy said. "Bye babe." I said. She kissed my cheek and waved. I waved back and got in my car. I started the car up and drove off.

I pulled up to my house and got out. I walked inside and saw party and wedding planners. "Mom what's going on?" I asked. "We're trying to plan your baby shower and your brothers wedding." She said. I nodded and walked upstairs. I got to my room and shut my door. I plopped down on my bed and pulled out my phone. I got 16 text messages.

Daniel, Nathan, Johnny, and 2 others have been added to the chat.

Brook: Does anyone else think it digusting that adrianna is taking a girl to prom??

Lily: Weird but she can do what the hell she wants too.

Me: Y'all talk a lot of shit when I'm not in ya face and that's dumb as hell because I still know scary ass bitches.

Brook: Nobody scared of you

Me: Say it in my face ho

You have been removed from the group

I laughed and walked downstairs. I walked in the living room and took a picture of all the planners in my house and posted on Instagram with the comment:

Way to much planning for me 😩😩

I put my phone on the table and started looking at the plans. "I like this one." I said holding up a picture of leopard print and pink decorations. "We thought you might've liked that one." My mom said. "Can we have chicken tenders there too?" I asked. "Anything for you." My mom said.