Bullied Again

So it's Monday and I'm dreading going to school. It's the week of prom so I'm happy about that. I went to the doctor yesterday and she said that Hayden will be coming this week. I've been having so many sharp pains its killing me. Johnny, Brooklyn, and Daniel have been cyber bullying me but I ignored it and laugh because they don't have any lives.

I got up and went to the shower. I washed up and washed my hair. I got out and put on my undergarments. I walked to my closet and put on a black shirt and white shorts. I slipped on my black converse and put my hair in a messy ponytail. I grabbed my things and walked downstairs. "Good morning Anna please eat." My mom said. I nodded and started eating pancakes, bacon, and Oatmeal.

I finished eating and put my plate and bowl in the sink. "Bye mom thanks for breakfast." I said. "You're welcome have a great day at school." She said. I nodded and walked out. I got in my car and drove off. I decided to stop for doughnuts. I'm going to be so late.

I pulled up to krispy Kreme and got out. I walked in and saw the same girl that I met last time I came here. "Adrianna it's nice to see you again." She said. "Nice to see you again too can I get four dozens of glazed doughnuts." I said. "Coming right up." She said. I nodded and sat down. I pulled out my phone and went on Facebook since I'm always on Instagram.

I opened the app and there was a post from Brooklyn.

Didn't see slut this morning maybe she kilt herself!!!! I would be so happy and would win prom queen.

I rolled my eyes and scrolled down. I saw a post from Johnny.

The little cunt isn't here today!!!! Best day of my life!!!!

I laughed and scrolled down some more and stopped a post from Daniel.

That stupid bitch isn't here today hopefully she died or the baby died or better they both died. I don't even know why I loved her slutty ass.

That hurt. A tear fell from my eye but I wiped it away quickly. "Adrianna your order is ready." Cashier said. I got up and walked to the counter. I paid and grabbed the doughnuts. "Have a nice day." I said. "You too." She said. I nodded and walked out. I got to my car and got in I sat the doughnuts down and drove off.

I pulled up to school and grabbed my things and the doughnuts and got out. I walked inside and nobody was in the hallway. I walked inside chemistry and everyone looked at me. "I'm sorry I'm late I just had a craving for doughnuts." I said. The teacher nodded and I walked to my seat. "Slut." Someone whispered. I ignored them and sat down. "Oooo doughnuts." Oatmeal said. "Picnic durning lunch?" I asked. "Hell yeah now let's get to work." He said.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It's lunchtime and I walked in the cafeteria. I got my food and Oatmeal, Maddy, Liam, Miles and I walked to the auditorium. We sat down and started eating. "Why are we eating in the auditorium?" Liam asked. "Because its fun bitch!" Oatmeal said. "Well well if it isn't the little slut." Brooklyn said. "THAT'S IT!" Oatmeal yelled then hopped up. He walked over to Brooklyn and slapped her. "HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED TO GET YOUR ASS BEAT TO LEARN?" Oatmeal yelled. Daniel pushed oatmeal and Miles and Liam shot up. Maddie grabbed Brooklyn's hair and I got up and put the doughnuts far away.

Miles pushed Daniel into the wall and punched him in the face repeatedly. "DONT YOU EVER GO ON FACEBOOK AND TALK ABOUT HER AGAIN YOU FUCKING PUSSY!" He yelled. He got up and looked at me. His bright blue eyes were now dark and he looked like he was ready to kill. He ran over to Johnny and punched him. Maddy was beating the hell out of Brooklyn. Her nose was bloody and her mouth was bloody. Oatmeal was helping maddy and miles. "Guys stop!" I yelled. They all stopped and looked at me. "They're bloody and you guys don't want to kill them." I said. "You're right but if any of you guys mess with her again I'll kill all of y'all except Nathan." Miles said. I walked up to Miles and hugged him. "Thank you guys so much!" I said. "No problem you're the best Anna." Maddy said. I kissed Miles' cheek and grabbed his hand. Maddy grabbed the doughnuts and we walked out.

"I wanna skip the rest of the day." Liam said. "Well then let's go bitch!!" Oatmeal yelled. We walked out of school and into the parking lot. "Where we going?" Maddy asked. "We can go to my place and watch movies." I said and they nodded. "Follow me." I said then got in my car. I drove off and they followed behind.

We pulled up to my house and got out. "This way." I said walking in my house. We walked downstairs and entered my theater. "What movie you guys wanna watch?" I asked. "Perfect High!" Maddy said. I nodded and sat down. Miles sat beside me and put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close. I played the movie and we started to watch it.

"Doughnuts?" I asked. "In the kitchen." Liam said. I nodded and stood up. I walked to the kitchen. I got to the kitchen and grabbed the doughnuts and walked out. I was walking when someone knocked on the door. I walked to the door and answered it.

"How is it?" I asked. "Delivery for adrianna brooks." A man said. I opened the door and saw this guy with a toothy smile. "This is she." I said. "Here you go have a nice day." He said putting a box on the doughnuts. "Thank you, you too." I said then shut the door. I walked inside the dining room and sat the doughnuts on the table. I opened the box and screamed.