The wedding

"Does everyone know what their wearing?" Tamia asked. "Yes Mia now go get dressed." I said. She nodded and walked off. Today is wedding day and bridezilla is here. Tamia has been running around like a chicken with its head cut off. I haven't seen Miles or heard from him. My mom came with Hayden and I was so happy. Even though this hangover is killing me Hayden makes my day.

I walked in the room and shut the door. I took my robe off and put my dress on. "You beautiful." Someone said. I turned around and saw Miles standing there with a dozen of blue roses. "Hey love." I said. "Hey beautiful." He said. I walked over to him and hugged him. "Why didn't you answer when I called?" I asked. "I had to handle something." He said. "Oh." I said. He kissed my cheek and I looked up in confusion. "I didn't want to mess up your lipstick." He said. "Shut up and kiss my lips please." I said. He chuckled and kissed me.

He grabbed my ass and I giggled. "You're so sexy." He whispered. "So are you." I whispered. He kissed my neck and slapped my ass. I pushed him on the bed and climbed on top of him. I kissed his jaw and and gently bit down on his collar bone. He groaned and flipped us over. I pulled him down and kissed him. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." He said then kissed me. "Anna they need you for pictures." Paige said. "I'm coming." I said. "Who is this?" She asked. "My fiancee Miles." I said. "Oh nice to meet you." She said. "Nice to meet you." He said then got up. I stood up and slipped on my heels. "I'll see you after the ceremony love." I said. "Ok babe." He said the kissed my cheek.

"He's cute." Paige said. "He's mine girlfriend." I said. "Ha. Ok" she said. We stood on the stairs beside Tamia and smiled. They took a few pictures then was done. "Anna where were you?" Tamia asked. "I got a visit from someone." I said. "Miles?" She asked. "Yup." I said. We started getting into our seprate cars and I was with all the other maid if honors.

We pulled up to the church and got out. "I'm going to throw up." Tamia said. "Breathe baby girl breathe." Her dad said. "It's time." Tamia's mom said. Rosa and I had to walk down the aisle together for some reason. The doors opened and everyone looked at us. Rosa and I started walking and I looked up and saw Chris. He looked like the happiest person alive. I smiled and went to the Bride's side. Paige and Angela walked down the aisle and stood behind Rosa. Angela walked out and smiled the stood behind Angela. The bridesmaids walked out looking amazing well except for Naomi, Jessica, and Brooklyn.

Everyone stood up when the doors opened again. Tamia walked in and I looked at chris who had the biggest smile on his face. I smiled and looked back at Tamia. She walked up and handed me her bouquet. She turned around and grabbed Christopher's hand. "Dearly beloved we are gathered here today in presence of these witnesses to join Tamia and Christopher in matrimony commended to be honorable among all, and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, loving, and solemnly. Into this- these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be together please let them speak now or forever hold their peace." The preacher said. I looked around then he carried on. "Who gives this woman and man to wed?" He asked. My parents and Tamia's parents stood up. "We do." They said then sat down.

"Christopher please repeat after me." The preacher said. "I Christopher take you Tamia to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, from this day til death do us part." He said. "I Christopher take you Tamia to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health to love and to cherish from this this day til death do us part." Chris said. "Now Tamia repeat after me." He said. "I Tamia take you Christopher to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health to love and to cherish from this day til death do us part." He said. "I Tamia take you Christopher to be my husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health to love and to cherish from this day til death do us part." Tamia said. "May I please have the rings." He said. Someone walked up and gave them their rings.

"By the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride." He said. They kissed and everyone started clapping. "I present to Mr. and Mrs. Christopher Aaron Brooks." He said. I smiled and handed her the bouquet.

Everyone started to show up at the reception and I went to go find my parents. "You looked beautiful." My mom said. "Thanks mom." I said. Miles walked with Hayden who was smiling. "There's my princess!" I said picking her up. "Hey love." I said. "Hey babe." Miles said then pecked my lips. "Anna thank you so much." Tamia said. "No problem you'll be doing the same for me soon." I said. She laughed and nodded. "Hey baby sis." Chris said. "Hey stranger." I said. "How's my niece?" He asked. "She is good." I said. "Anna give her here go have fun." My mom said. "Thank you mom." I said handing her Hayden.

"Are you guys ready?" Tamia asked. "Yes!" We yelled. She threw the bouquet back and I caught it. "I GOT IT BABE YOU OWE MY TWENTY BUCKS!" I yelled holding the bouquet up. "You cheated!" He yelled. "I did not now pay up pretty boy!" I yelled. He walked up and handed me twenty dollars. "Nice doing business with you babe NOW LET'S GET OUR DAUGHTER AND DITCH THIS BITCH!" I yelled. He chuckled and grabbed my hand and we walked over to my parents. I picked up hayden and we left. I can't wait til my big day.