Christmas Eve

ADRIANNA'S DRESS
******************

Today is Christmas eve and we have our traditional Christmas eve dinner. I invited Daniel and his family to come since everyone else will be there. This will be the first time Daniel and my dad will meet. I'm terrified because my dad is overprotective of his children, It took his six years to at least tolerate Lily and seven months for him to tolerate Tamia.

I got out of the shower put on my white lace bra and matching panties. I walked to my closet and put on my dress that was white at the top and mint green at the the bottom. I put on my white heels and curled my hair. I did my makeup and walked downstairs.

"Adrianna you look beautiful." My dad said. "Thank you daddy." I said. Then the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." I said. I walked to the front door and opened it. It was Tamia and her family plus Naomi. "Come in!" I chirped. "What got you in such a good mood?" Tamia asked. "My best friend got a girl pregnant so I'm going to be an aunt." I said. Her face brightened and she smiled genuinely. Chris came to the door and kissed Tamia. "Adrian you look amazing." He said. "Thank you I'm going to set the table see ya." I said then walked away. I walked in the kitchen and grabbed the plates and silverwear. I placed the plates and sliverwear along the long table. I put a wine glass and a regular cup beside the plates and walked back in the kitchen. "Need help with anything else?" I asked. My mom shook her head and pointed to Tamia's mom who was helping. I nodded and the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" I yelled.

I opened the door and Lily and Johnny along with their families was standing there. "Hey you look awesome." I said. "Thank you so do you." Lily said. Everyone walked in and Brooklyn and her family walked in. "Hey Anna." Caleb said. "Hey Caleb." I said. I shut the door and walked to my room. My phone started ringing. "Hello." I said. "Hey baby." Daniel said. "Hey babe what's up." I said. "We just pulled up." He said. "Ok I'll open the door for you." I said then hung up. I walked downstairs and opened the door.

"Hey baby." Daniel said. "Hey." I smiled then gave him a hug. "Mrs. Stevens, Mr. Stevens Hello." I said. "Hello Adrianna." Mrs. Stevens said. Daniel grabbed my hand and we walked inside. "Adrianna dear where's your mother?" Mrs. Stevens asked. "In the kitchen she's been waiting to meet you." I said. She nodded and grabbed her husband's hand and walked inside the kitchen.

"You look beautiful." Daniel said. "Thank you and you look handsome." I said. He pulled me in and we kissed. "Adrianna." Chris said. I pulled away and turned around. "Yes chris." I said. "Who is this?" He asked. "Daniel this is my brother Christopher and Chris this is my boyfriend Daniel." I said. "Nice to meet you." Chris said. They shook hands and chris walked back in the living room.

"Guys please come in the living room." My mom said. Daniel and I was swinging on the porch swing for almost two hours. We got up and I grabbed Daniel's hand. We walked in the living room and all eyes were on us. "Adrianna please introduce your special guest to the family." My dad said. "Everyone this is my boyfriend Daniel, Daniel this my dad, aunts, uncles, and cousins." I said. "Nice to meet you all." Daniel said. My dad looked furious. "He looks mad." Daniel whispered. "He's the overprotective type of dad." I whispered. My  dad stood up and walked up to Daniel.

"You're her boyfriend?" He asked. "Yes sir." Daniel said. "You love her?" He asked. "With all my heart." He said. "Have long has this been going on?" He asked. "Tomorrow it will be four months." He said. "Have you had sex with her?" He asked. "Dad!" I said. He glared at me. "Let him answer." My dad said. "Have you had sex with my daughter?" He asked again. "Yes sir." Daniel said. "Did you use protection?" He asked. "Yes." He said. "What do you want to do with your life?" He asked. "I'm going to be a doctor and marry your daughter." He said. My dad's eyes brightened. "Well then welcome to the family." He said. "Thank you sir." Daniel said.

"Let's eat!" My mom chirped. Daniel grabbed my hand and we walked in the dining room. There was Turkey, chicken, casseroles, mashed potatoes, salad, greens and corn. Daniel and I sat at the end with all the teenagers. "You're awesome." I whispered in his ear. "You're amazing." He whispered. "Adrianna." Tamia said. "Yes?" I asked. "Can I talk to you?" She asked. "Sure." I said. We got up and walked in the living room.

"I'm sorry for being such a bitch to you for three years." She said. "Its fine." I said. "I was wondering if you'd like to be my bridesmaid?" She asked. "I'd love too." I said. She pulled me in for a hug and I hugged back. "Sisters?" She asked. "Sisters." I said. We walked back and everyone clapped. "You guys ease dropped?" I asked. "Yes we had too." Lily said. I laughed and sat back down. "See amazing." Daniel whispered. "Oh my gosh stop if I start blushing Daniel I swear." I said. "You're amazing and you got me wrapped around your finger." He said. "I'm wrapped around your finger." I said. "Dig in everyone." My mom said.

Everyone made their plates and started eating. "Daniel Darling what college do you plan on attending?" My mom asked. "I originally planned on attending the university of California but I recently got accepted into upstate medical college." He said. "May I ask where is that?" My mom asked. He looked at me and smiled. "It's in new York." He said. "Are you going to go there?" She asked. "Yes I am, I can visit Adrianna whenever I get the chance to Its four hours away." He said. My heart fluttered and I smiled. 

"Dessert anyone?" My mom asked. "I'm full." I said. "Same here." Daniel said. "You guys may be excused." My mom said. Daniel and I got up and walked out back.

"Are you really going to new York?" I asked. "Yes I am." He said. I hugged him and he kissed me. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said.

"Adrianna, Daniel its time for the tradition." Lily said. I squealed and grabbed Daniel's hand. We walked inside and saw everyone in the living room. "It's time for charades." My mom said. "Please pick teams." My dad said. I grabbed Lily and she brought Johnny and I grabbed daniel. "Ok so let's see these teams." My mom said. "We have Chris, Tamia, Uncle Bob and Aunt Amy." My dad said. "Brooklyn, Caleb, Naomi, and Jessica." My mom said. "We have are champions Adrianna and Lily with Johnny and Daniel." My dad said. "And we have the old heads." My mom said. "Let's get started!" My dad said.

"Here are the rules newbies No talking , you pick a card then act it out, No swore losers." My mom said. "We'll start off with Brooklyn's team." My dad said. Brooklyn walked up and looked at Daniel and winked. Oh hell nah! "UM DON'T DO THAT BITCH!" I yelled. "Adrianna what's wrong?" My mom asked. "SHE JUST WINKED AT MY BOYFRIEND!" I yelled. "Ok sweetie please calm down." My mom said. "Brooklyn you just fucked up." Chris said. I took my heels off and put my hair in a ponytail. "Adrianna there is no need to get physical." My mom said. "No mom she's been coming onto daniel a lot and I tried to ignore it but that's the last got damn straw." I said. I walked up to Brook and slapped her. "I could've beat your ass when I found you fucked my boyfriend but I didn't and you still come onto him you ungrateful bitch." I spat. "You don't deserve him!" She yelled. "If I didn't then why is he here as my boyfriend why does he tell me that he loves me huh bitch?" I asked. No answer. "Cat got ya tounge?" I asked. "You're a fucking slut." She spat. "The only reason he's with you is because of your body!" She spat. That's it! I grabbed a handful of her hair and slung her. I punched her in the face and kicked her. "I was nothing but nice to you you piece of shit." I spat. I punched her in the face repeatedly. "Get your fucking hands off of her you animal!" Caleb spat. Daniel stood up and punched him in the nose. "Don't ever fucking talk to her like that you fucking prick." Daniel spat. Naomi pulled my ponytail and Lily stood up and kicked her in the stomach. Chris grabbed me and pulled me away. I glared at Jessica who was surprised. I got out of Christopher's arms and ran to caleb. I punched him and kneed him in his area. "That's for ruining my relationship twice you arrogant pussy." I said then spat on him.

"I'm sorry everyone but I've been going through a lot and those three are the reason why I've been going through so much." I said. "Hey when you hold it in you crack under pressure." My dad said. "So charades anyone?" I asked. My friends laughed and nodded and we started playing.