Couples Night

We pulled up to my house and got out. "We're here!" I yelled. "Ok sis!" Chris yelled. We walked upstairs and got to my room. "Johnny said they'll be here in ten." Lily said. I nodded and walked to my closet. "You want to see the wedding dress?" I asked. "Hell yeah." She said. I opened the dress bag and revealed the finished product.

"It's beautiful." She said. "Do you think she'll like it?" I asked. "She better or I'll take it." She said. I laughed and zipped the bag up. And walked to my pajamas. I put on my high waisted pajama shorts and matching top and lily did the same thing. We walked down to the our movie area.

"Lily!" Johnny yelled. "Downstairs!" She yelled. The boys walked down the stairs and their eyes widened. "This house is so cool!" Johnny said. I rolled my eyes and looked at the screen. Daniel sat beside me and wrapped his arms around me.

I played The parent trap and we got comfortable. "You look sexy." Daniel whispered in my ear. "Thank you and your shorts and exposed chest is really sexy." I whispered. I got up and got a blanket and sat back down. Lily and johnny was doing god knows what. I put the blanket over daniel and I and he pulled me on his lap. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said. He pressed his lips onto mine and I kissed back.

His hands grabbed my ass and I giggled. He kissed my jaw then trailed down to my neck. "You're going to get something started." I said. "You're right but I don't want to stop." He said. He kissed my neck his hands moved to my area. Before I could stop him his finger slipped in no make that two. My hand went in his pants and I started to jerk him off. I moaned and he groaned. I pressed my lips onto his and he stuck his fingers in deeper and I moaned. I went faster and he groaned. He slid is fingers out and I took my hand out. "Adrianna I have never been horny this much in my life." He said. "Neither have I." I said. I laid down and he smacked my ass. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek and we fell asleep.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I woke up and looked to my right. There he was the boy. The boy of my dreams. We've been on and off for three months. "Good morning baby." Daniel said. "Good morning Baby." I said. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said. We kissed then we heard Lily and Johnny wake up. "Good morning bitches." Lily said. "Good morning horny number one and horny number two." I said. She flipped me off and I laughed. "You guys want to go to the diner for breakfast?" Johnny asked. "I'm down." Daniel said. "Same here." I said.

We got up and walked upstairs. "I'm going to change." Lily said. "Me too." I said. Daniel and I walked into my room and I walked to my closet. I took off my pajamas and undergarments. I put on blue lace bra and matching panties. I put on my long sleeved shirt and high waisted jeans. I put on my thick sweater and and black boots. I put my hair in a ponytail and did my makeup.

"Ready?" Lily asked as I walked downstairs. "Yep." I said. Daniel grabbed my hand and we walked out. We got into Johnny's car and drove off.
********************

"What do you want?" The waitress asked me. "Pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage." I said. She wrote it down and winked at Daniel. He rolled his eyes and put his arm around my shoulder. She scowled at me and I smiled and flipped her off. "You're a sexy badass." Daniel whispered. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Do you plan on marrying her?" Johnny asked. "Hell yeah I love her." Daniel said. "What if you go to college pregnant or give birth?" Lily asked. "I'll hire a nanny." I said. "Wow you got this all figured out don't you?" Lily asked. "Yes I do." I said patting myself on the back. The waitress walked out with everyone's food except mine. "Hello you forgot me." I said. "Sorry we don't serve animals." She said. I hopped up from my seat and grabbed her shirt. "You have thirty minutes to get my food or all hells gonna break lose do you understand." I gritted through my teeth. She rolled her eyes. I shook her and her attention was back on me. "You already tried to get with my boyfriend now my food bitch I will snatch all of those visible tracks out ya head if you don't get my food and the bill and leave you fucking slut." I gritted out. She nodded and I let her go. She scurried away and I sat back down. Everyone stared at me. "What?" I asked. "You're a badass." Johnny said. "I know that john boy." I said. "She's a sexy badass." Daniel said. My cheeks turned light red and I smiled.

The waitress walked out with my food and I smiled. "Here you go." She said putting my plate down. "Thank you." I said. She scurried away and I started eating. I moaned taking a bite into my pancakes. "I heard plenty of those yesterday." Daniel whispered. I looked at him and winked. "Here is your bill have a nice day." The waitress. The boys paid and we left.

"You know that boy is head over heels for you right." Lily whispered. "Why would you say that?" I whispered as we slowed down because of traffic. "Both of the times y'all broke up he came back to you, He gave you a promise ring which looks way more like a engagement ring, you basically got him wrapped around your finger." She whispered. "I never thought of that." I whispered. I'm head over heels for him that for sure. "What are you guys whispering about back there?" Johnny asked. "Nothing.'' Lily and I said. "Adrianna what are you going to be working on when you go back?" Johnny asked. "My prom dress and if I finish early Lily's prom dress." I said. "What about valentines day?" He asked. "I'll be with her." Daniel said. "What about spring break?" Johnny asked again. "I'll be here for half of spring break." I said. "Why not whole?" He asked. "I'm helping a fashion show." I said. "What about-" He started to ask. "Enough with the questions." I said and He nodded. I'm going to try so hard not to think about my departure.