Meet my new friend

PHOTO OF LILY
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"When is she coming?" Lily asked. "She just pulled up and please be nice Lwii." I said. "If she is cool than I'm cool." She said.
"Knock"
"Knock"
I stood up and walked over to the door. "Hey Anna!" Brooklyn squealed. "Hey Brookie!" I squealed. It's been a week since I meet Brooklyn and she is awesome. It's also been a week since I talked to Daniel. But the little manwhore is with Naomi. I guess all he wanted was sex but I'm not a ho soo. "Lwii this is Brookie and Brookie this is lwii." I said. "Oh my gosh your beautiful!" Brooklyn said. "So are you, I like her." Lily said. We spent about an hour getting to know Brooklyn. That's wgen it hit me I got this great idea. "Oooo lets go to the carnival." I said. "Yess do you still have those outfits?" Lily asked. "Yess lets go!" I said. We all ran upstairs and into my closet. I snatched the outfits off the rack and threw them to the girls.

 I snatched the outfits off the rack and threw them to the girls

We all got changed pretty quickly. I was wearing a white crop top with shorts and white vans. Lily and Brooklyn had on similar outfits like mine but with different shoes and shirts. "Let's go bitches." Lily said. We all got in my car and left.

We finally reached the carnival after a twenty minute ride. "We're here!" Brooklyn squealed. "Yeah now let's go have some fun bitches!" Lily yelled. We hopped out of the car went to the gate. "Three wristbands please." I said sweetly. "Coming right up beautiful." He said. The world beautiful made butterflies in my stomach. "Here you go have fun." The guy said handing us the wristbands. "Thank you." We said walking away. "Let's go on the rollercoaster." Brooke said pulling us.

👊 DANIEL P.O.V👊

It's been a week since I talked to Adrianna and I'm dying. I miss her face, her voice, her laugh everything. But I've moved on. Now I'm with Naomi. Jessica tried to get with Johnny but he turned her down because he wanted Lily. Now Naomi, Johnny, Jessica, and I are entering the carnival. "Let's go on the rollercoaster!" This girl with blonde said pulling these two girls. One had brown hair and the other had blonde hair and lavender ends. Just like Adrianna. "Let's go on the tilt a whirl." Jessica said. "You girls go ahead I need to talk to Mr. Daniel here." Johnny said pulling me off to the eating area. "That ride was greay but I need to sit down." The same blonde girl from earlier said sitting in front of us. "You miss her don't you." Johnny said. "Like hell dude." I said. "Go get her back." Johnny said. "It's not that easy she probably hates me now." I sighed putting my face in my hands. "Come on bro Your Daniel fucking Stevens." He said.
ADRIANNA P.O.V

"Look at the sexy boy behind us." Brooke said. Lily and I turned around but only saw the back of some boy's head. "Excuse me can you move your head we need to see something." Lily said sweetly. The boy turned around and it was Johnny. "Hey Lily." He said. "Hey Johnny." She said. I just sat there awkward as hell. "Oh hey Anna." He said. "Hey john boy." I said. "This is our new friend Brooklyn." Lily said pointing to her. "Hey Brooke." Johnny said. "Hi John." She said. "Who's the boy in front of you?" She asked. "Oh this is Daniel. Daniel say hi to the nice girls." Johnny whispered the last part to him. He looked up and waved. His eyes meet with mine and butterflies flew all around in my stomach. "Hi Anna." He said. "Hey Dani." I said with a smile. "Ughh I got a migraine from the tilt a whirl." Jessica said sitting next to Johnny. "Well well if it isn't the two ugly ducklings and who's this their new nerd." Naomi said. "Fuck off slut." I said. "Oh you got some balls now?" Jessica asked. "Yes and you got a problem with it bitch." Lily snapped. "Actually I do now shut the fuck up or your going to regret you ever lived." Naomi snapped standing up. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO DO BITCH!" Brooklyn yelled and we all stood up. "Come bitch hit me I dare you." I gritted through my teeth. "Let's go Jessica." Naomi said. She walked over to Daniel and tongue kissed him. I rolled my eyes and walked away. "Adrianna wait." Daniel yelled. "What do you want?" I asked as i snapped my head around. "Look I know I'm dating her but I want you." He said. "Cut the bullshit all you wanted was sex and I didn't give it to you so you went to someone who did." I snapped. "I don't even love her." He said. "THEN WHY ARE YOU WITH HER HUH!" I yelled. "I don't know actually." He said. "FUCK THIS SHIT I'M GOING HOME, Brooke, Lily if you want to stay then you can I need to be alone anyway." I said then walked off. Daniel kept calling my name but I didn't answer. I got in my car and cried.

Cried
And cried
And cried

I stopped crying when my phone rang. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey is this Adrianna?" A boy asked. "This is she and may I ask who's speaking." I said sweetly. "It's Caleb Brooklyn's brother." Caleb. Thank god it's him. He's really funny and right now I need a laugh. "Hey what's up." I said. "Can you come over?" He asked. "Sure I'll be over soon." I said then hung up.

I pulled up into the driveway to see Caleb on the front porch with his face in his hands. "Hey what's up." I asked sitting next to him. "Hey Adrianna." He said. "I'm sorry I'm being a pussy right now." He chuckled. "Your fine, so why did you want me to come over?" I asked. "I need a friend, my girlfriend leftto be with some rich guy and I'm single so." He said. "Aww man well the boy I love well loved is dating my bully." I said. "Well sounds are situations are kind of the same." He said. I laughed which made him smile. "Hey your smiling." I said. "Yeah I am thanks Anna." He said pulling me into a hug. "No problem Cal." I said. He pulled a centimeter away and leaned in. Our lips meet and it's a feeling. Nope. Nothing. I thought it was going to be me and Daniel but nope it's me and my bestfriends brother. Yep my life is a wattpad book. He pulled away and I looked confused. "I'm sorry I didn't I mean-" He started to say before I cut him off. "It's fine Caleb." I giggled. "You did?" He asked. "Yes I did." I said. "Ok good." He said. "Can I take you out?" He asked. "Yes I'd love that." I said. Then I walked to my car and drove home. Yes I have a date!