My Love

I woke with a bright smile on my face. I look to my left and see Miles sleeping peacefully. I look to my right to see my daughters big blue eyes slowly open. I smile and a nurse comes in.

"Good morning Adrianna you should feed your baby then I will bring you breakfast." She said. I nodded and grabbed Hayden. I breast fed her and then held her. "You look just like me but O think you're going to have your father's attitude." I said. She grabbed my finger and squeezed it. "Ok I won't talk about your father." I giggled.

"Good morning beautiful." Miles said. "Good morning handsome." I smiled. He stood up and walked over to me. "She looks just like you." He said. "Yeah but she is going to be a sassy thing I tell you." I said then pecked his lips. The nurse walked in with yummy hospital food. "Here are you guy's food and visiting hours start in ten minutes." She said. I nodded and put Hayden in the hospital crib. Miles and I started eating and I kinda took his bacon.

"So what do you see yourself doing in the next couple of years?" I asked. "Married, kids and owning my own business." He said. "Cool." I said. "What about you?" He asked. "Married, I have a son, and being a fashion designer." I said. "Cool and I know that you've been taking my bacon when I wasn't looking." He said. "I'm sorry." I said. He chuckled and shook his head.

"I've only said this to one boy that I actually dated and he screwed me over so I'm going to say it to you." I said. "Say what?" He asked. "I love you." I said. "I love you more." He said. I giggled and kissed him. "Good morning guys did we interrupt something?" My mom asked. "Kinda but its fine." I said. "Oh ok, how are you feeling?" She asked. "I'm good, great actually." I said. "That's good." She said. "Hayden is in the crib if you want to see her." I said. She nodded and walked over to the crib. I scooted over and patted a spot next to me. "Cuddle with me please?" I asked. He nodded and laid down. I put my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me.

"Your hands are so feminine." I said playing with his fingers. "Hey that's not nice." He said. "Sorry but its true." I giggled. "What's your birthstone?" He asked. "Ruby and yours?" I asked. "Pearl." He said. "So what's your zodiac sign?" I asked. "Cancer and yours?" He asked. "Same." I said. "Your favorite color?" He asked. "Turquoise and yours?" I asked. "White." He said. "Favorite movie?" I asked. "Little rascals yours?" He asked. "The bratz movie." I said. "Wow." He chuckled. "Shut up." I giggled. "So if I was to purpose to you what would you say?" He asked. "I would say yes." I said. "Cool." He said.

"Hey best friend!" Oatmeal said. "Heyy boo!" I said. "You guys are too cute." He said. "Thanks." I said. "Where's maddy and liam?" I asked. "Moving like molasses." He said. "I heard that!" Maddy said. I laughed and grabbed Miles' hand. "Aggressive." He said. I rolled my eyes and looked up. "You're aggressive." I said then pecked his lips. "Is Mrs. Stevens coming?" My mom asked. "I'm not sure." I said. "I'm here!" Mrs. Stevens said. "Hi Mrs.Stevens!" I said. "Hi darling how are you?" She asked. "I'm great." I said. She nodded and sat beside my mom.

Daniel, Nathan, Johnny, Lily, Lai'loni, and Brooklyn came in. "What the hell!" Oatmeal said. "Oatmeal, Maddy, and Liam sit on the bed and behave my daughter is in here." I said. They nodded and sat down. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked. "I came here to see my daughter." Daniel said. "No, your mom made you its all over your face." I said. "Johnny and Brooklyn y'all got some nerve showing up in my delivery room." I snapped. "Do you think we want to be here with you and your slut baby?" Brooklyn asked. "Honey I'm not pregnant anymore so watch what you say because you got nine months worth of ass whoopings coming your way." I hissed. "Nathan darling how are you?" I asked sweetly.

"I'm good." He said. "That's good." I said then the doctor walked in. "Adrianna you are discharged from the hospital feel free to go home." He said. I nodded and sat up. "Can you guys leave so I can get Hayden dressed?" I asked. They nodded and walked out. "Baby can you get my clothes I asked. He nodded and grabbed the bag. I unwrapped Hayden and carefully put her diaper on. I put her onsise on that says Patrick's my favorite and put a white headband on her. Miles handed me my clothes and I changed. I grabbed Hayden and wrapped her in her blanket. I sat in the wheelchair and rocked Hayden. Miles pushed us out the room and out the hospital. "Mom are we riding with you?" I asked. "Yes I have the car seat." She said. "Meet me at my house?" I asked Miles. "Yep see you there." He said then kissed my head. I got up and put Hayden in her car seat then buckled her up. I sat beside her and put my seatbelt on. My mom and dad got in and she drove off.

"We're going home Hayden." I said. She was drifting off to sleep and looked adorable. I took a picture and posted it on Instagram with the comment:

My baby doll is here! 😇

I locked my phone and put my head back. My vagina hurts. I do have on any makeup. But its all worth it. I love my daughter. I love Miles. I love my family, friends.

We pulled to my house and I unbuckled my seatbelt. I unbuckled Hayden and grabbed her car seat. I saw Miles pull up and I smiled. He got out and put his arm around my shoulder. We walked in and went upstairs.

I put the car seat down and grabbed a now sleeping Hayden. I took her headband off and put her in her crib. I laid down and cuddled with Miles. "Who filled out the birth certificate?" I asked. "I did." He said. "Did you put your last name?" I asked. "No because I didn't want to get you mad." He said. I turned around and kissed him. "So considerate." I said. "I try." He said. I giggled and put my head on his chest. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said.