Lai'Loni's Here

We pulled up to the hospital and got out. Lily grabbed my hand and I grabbed Miles' hand. Lai'loni is coming two weeks early. Hayden is taking forever. We walked inside and I told the lady at the desk that Lily is in labor. "Where's Johnny?" Lily asked. "I don't know."

Johnny P.O.V

"What the fuck." I said. "Bro you can't chicken out that's your child." Nathan said. "I can't do it I just can't." I said. "You've been with her the whole pregnancy bro." Daniel said. "I don't think I can handle a child." I said. "Wow so you're giving up while she's in labor?" Daniel asked. "Afraid so I mean there's plenty of fish in the sea right?" I asked. "Yes but there's only one fish that you'll want." Nathan said. "Well that fish is having a baby so lets go to the mall." I said. They nodded and we drove to the mall.

Adrianna P.o.V

"Johnny left me and my baby." Lily said. "Sorry babe but he's not answering nor replying to our messages." Maddy said. Lily started to cry then sob. "Hey Lily stop crying he's eighteen of course he's going to be a douche bag." Liam said. "I just didn't think he would disappear the day I'm giving birth to his child." She said. "Well since he walked out do give him the time of day he doesn't deserve you or Lai'loni." I said. "You're right he cheated on me and I took him back, He got me pregnant and I kept it but now he isn't here that's it I'm done there is no more Lily and Johnny there's just Lily and Lai'loni." Lily said.

"It's going to be you, me, Hayden and our son." Miles said. "You insist on me marrying you." I said. "He I doubt that your going to get back with Daniel so you're going to be with me." He said. "Yep ok." I said. He chuckled and my phone rang. "Hello?" I asked. "Anna where is Lily?" Johnny said. "Right here but wants nothing I mean nothing to do you y'all are over." I said. "WHAT!" He yelled. "You guys are fucking pricks I hope you have a fucked up life because you deserve it." I snapped then hung up. "Who was that?" Lily asked. "Johnny." I said. "Oh OUCH OUCH SHIT!" She yelled. "How far along are your contractions?" I asked. "5 seconds OUCH SHIT!" Lily yelled. "I'm going to have to ask everyone to leave." The doctor said. We nodded and walked out. Miles sat down and I sat on his lap. "I'm hungry." I whispered. "You're always hungry." He said. "Not for food dumbass." I whispered. "You're nine months pregnant no sex for ten weeks." He whispered. "Shit Miles." I whispered. "Sorry." He said then kissed my neck. "So how long do you think we'll be together?" I asked. "I want us to be together for as long as possible." He said. "I'm going to new York in August." I said. "Same here." He said. "Why the hell is all of y'all following my ass?" I asked. "Nobody following you booboo don't get it twisted." Oatmeal said. I laughed and put my head down.

"WHERE IS SHE?" Johnny yelled. "She's giving birth." I said. He walked up to me and I stood up. "You put those thoughts in her head you fucking slut." He snapped. "HOLD UP DON'T FUCKING TALK TO HER LIKE THAT PRICK!" Miles yelled. "You don't have anyone your child is going to be a slut just like you and nobody is going to marry you." He snapped. I slapped him the Oatmeal punched him. "Don't you dare talk to me like that when you disappear for hours while my friend is giving birth you fucking cunt." I hissed. Brooklyn walked up and I punched her in the face. I glared at Daniel who didn't seemed phase. "You're not allowed to see Hayden." I snapped. "That's my daughter!" He yelled. "You sure as hell don't act like you have a daughter so you won't see her." I said. "Someone tell Lily I said good luck." I said. I grabbed Miles' hand and we walked out.

"I can't believe he would say something like that to me." I said. "He's a prick forget about him." Miles said. I nodded and put my head on the window. Johnny called me a slut. Am I a slut? I've been with now Five boys. But I only had sex with one. It hurts and they just stood there except for Oatmeal and Miles. I just can't believe that he said nobody wants to marry me. He's the one who disappeared when Lily's water broke. I shook my head to clear my thoughts and pulled out my phone. I see that someone mentioned me in a post on Facebook. I went to Facebook and saw what Johnny posted.

It's funny how you think someone is your friend but tries to break you and your girlfriend up. When that person has been with five guys and is pregnant they don't have a life and should die. ✌✌

I decided to leave a comment.

YOU FUCKING SLUT YOU CHEATED ON LILY AND LEFT HER WHEN HER WATER BROKE YOU'RE A FUCKING SNITCH AND A WHORE DON'T DOG ME ON FACEBOOK IF YOU GONNA MEET ME IN PERSON AND NOT FO SHIT YOU FUCKING PUSSY!!!!!

I locked my phone and looked out the window. We pulled up to my house and my phone started ringing. "Hello." I said. "Lai'loni is here." Lily said. "Good for you." I said. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Doesn't concern you bye." I said then hung up. "I'll see you on Monday." Miles said. "Ok bye." I said. "Bye." He said then kissed my cheek.

I walked inside and went into my room and I smiled. Half of my room was a nursery. It had the crib and the hanging mobile. There was a book shelf, rocking chair and a changing table. I walked in my closet and saw a section that said Hayden. I smiled and put on my pajamas. I walked to my bed and laid down. "You'll be here soon." I said rubbing my tummy. I turned off my lamp and drifted off to sleep.