Issei took me by surprise and pressed his lips against mine.

I felt alive again. As if I had never been separated from him and we have been together all of this time.

"Good morning Rias." Issei said to me with a beaming smile.

I lay down onto his chest and snuggled up to his toned chest.

"Good morning Issei." I said feeling this was the place I felt most safe and comfortable.

Issei climbed out of the bed and I tried to grab him before he could escape from the bed. But nonetheless I was too late.

"Hey Issei, I was thinking that seeing as it's the holidays, we could just stay in bed all day just you and me. What do you say?" I asked wanting nothing more than to be close to him and keep him to myself.

"I would love to Rias. But I have a very important appointment today that I can't possibly miss." He replied back to me as he began to dress himself.

My worries increased when I saw what he was wearing for this appointment.

"Wow looking sexy my handsome Issei. Are you sure you can't miss this arrangement for me?" I asked still trying to get him to come back to bed.

"I'm sorry Rias, this is something I can't afford to miss." He said to me but something about his facial expression began to bother me.

When he dismissed my invitation, he had such a huge smile on his face. What could be making him so happy to miss spending time with me I thought whilst he finished getting dressed.

As paranoid as I was about where he was going, I really couldn't take my eyes off him right now. Issei was wearing a smart ironed white shirt under a stylish black blaze, black trousers and a dazzling black tie to put on the finishing touch.

Just as I was dwelling in my thoughts, Issei came over to me and placed his arm around my naked waist.

And before I knew it, Issei was kissing me again. But this time the kiss held more passion and heat. He stroked my cheek and gazed into my eyes and I looked into his.

"I'll see you later Rias. Don't miss me too much." Issei said after he kissed me on the forehead.

"There you go again asking the impossible. Hurry home okay?" My words were honest because I would miss him so much that until he returns, I will feel incomplete.

"As you command President." Issei said in a teasing fashion and with a sincere bow.

I could only wave goodbye to him as he disappeared in a magic circle.

However, the minute Issei vanished, the feelings of worry and loneliness plagued my mind yet again.

After getting dressed and meeting everyone downstairs for breakfast, I decided to try distract my mood with some food that had been kindly been prepared by Kiba today in Issei's absence.

"So you don't have any idea where Issei Kun has gone president Rias?" Kiba asked me making my mind wonder off again.

"No he just said that he had to make it because it was very important." I simply replied after taking a sip of my morning coffee.

"Ara he must be very popular now his reputation has been spread by Sirzechs." Akeno said making me worried again.

Where was he going dressed so smart? Was it a date with another girl? A marriage interview? Or is it an interview to join another peerage?

Those thought crushed my heart and made my chest experience extreme agony.

It just hit me. After all, how could he forgive me so easily after I betrayed him and almost killed him for that bastard who used his power on me? Of course he deserves better than me. After all my resolve was so weak and I hurt him so badly!