"I'm starving! Where do you to eat?" Britt looked at me.

"You are defiantly dating Niall." I laughed at her. Before she would hardly ever eat, but I guess she picked up his habit. "If we were in the states, I'd say Olive Garden. Since we're here we can go to Nandos, or we can find an Italian place."

"Let's find Italian. Ni has me burnt out on Nandos right now."

"Fine with me!"

We found this little place that was really good. We caught up on everything I missed out on. She told me some personal stuff about her and Niall's relationship, and I told her about Harry and me. We just gossiped and goofed around.

"Oh, I know what we need to do!" I said really excited.

"What?"

"Let's get tattoos! We haven't gotten one since we've been here."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, it'll be fun. What's the problem? You're usually the one telling me to get a tattoo."

"You want like another friendship tat or something else?"

"No not friendship. I know what I want but you can get whatever you want."

"So, you date a guy with like fifty and your addicted."

"Whatever! I have three and you have what six? Let's go."

"Alright."

The guy that did my tat was really cool. He said my design was cool and he had done something similar before. It hurt a bit but not any worse than the one on my ribs or what I went thru recently. I got it on my foot because it's like the only place that wasn't bruised.

After our tats, we stopped and to get a few bottles of Moscato and headed for home. We got home and put on our pajamas, ordered pizza, opened the wine, got our cookie dough and put 'This Is Us' in the DVD player.

"I can't believe we enjoy watching this so much. The guys have grown up so much, plus we're dating them now." Britt shook her head.

"Who cares. It's our thing and we're sticking to it."

"After this, we're watching 'Night at the Museum.'"

I was watching the boys and singing along when my phone dinged with a text from Harry. Which reminded me, I needed to change his name in my phone. I'll do it later though.

Haz-Hows girls night?

Me-Great! Watching ur movie

Haz-Lol ok well won't keep u from that but just letting u no tomorrow u r coming with to spend the weekend at mums

Me-If you say so. Btw I got a tat today. Show u tomorrow

Haz-Can't wait to see it babe. Love u

Me-Love u too

I couldn't stop smiling and Britt noticed.

"Let me guess. Harry?"

"Yeah, I guess we're spending the weekend at his mom's place."

"So why are you smiling like that?"

"He loves me."

She rolled her eyes. "You two are perfect."

I woke up on the couch and my back and head were killing me. I stretched and saw Britt on the other side still asleep. I headed to the kitchen for coffee to help with the killer wine hangover. When I walked in, I nearly jumped out of my skin.