FAN CONTEST 2011

FAN CONTEST 2011

It's that time a year again! :D Fan contest 2011 for Magic Was Only the Beginning {Clary Riddle Sequel}.

Sooo!!! Who's ready?! First off I'd just like to thank everybody for their amazing support in my Clary Project and everything; it really means a lot to me! Like no joke, without your guys' support, I don't know where I'd be! Okay onwards with the details on this fan contest.

Well first off, this fan contest will start today and end the last chapter of my Magic was Only the Beginning story, so you guys have awhile for that! So you do not need to overly rush on this. Okay? But I hope you all participate and I promise the winnings will be awesome!

Let's start with what this fan contest entries will be approved. Okay, everything and anything imaginative! You can create an alternate ending if you don't enjoy the ending or who I pick for Clary. You can create one shots, you can make banners and send them to me. You can make some creative book trailer (which will give you extra bonus points!) and send them to me. You can create a shirt and send me a picture or something; you can make a little video with you and you friends about a certain scene in the book and send it to me. Haha you can practically do anything creative and unique/interesting and send it to me! Basically anything is allowed. So now onwards to the prizes!

So let's start with fourth place (just so I can torture you all before you all scroll down to first place winnings). Fourth place winners will receive a dedication of the epilogue, I know nothing special, but I don't usually do dedications on my chapters. But fourth place will get the epilogue chapter dedicated to them!

Third Place: You will get the opportunity to receive a one shot of your liking and I will write it. Though, I warn you, it takes me some time to write the one shots. But I promise I will have everything you want in them and make them as good as possible!

Second Place: You all will receive a one shot of your liking and a dedication to my first chapter of whatever new story I will write and a cameo in my next story! Plus I will write your one shot first-sorry third placers!

And now, the moment you all have been waiting for... The winnings for FIRST PLACE are...:

YOU GET TO HAVE A CHARACTER IN MY NEXT STORY! :D YAY?!! And you get a love interest for Nathan at the end of the story! Haha, you'll be like my main character's best friend or something and a love interest of your liking. If you do not like the ending I wrote, or the person I picked for Clary. I will personally rewrite and create an ALTERNATIVE ending of the story and make it to your liking, but it will not be the ACTUAL ending. Sound good? (:

Well how about that? Sounds good? Good prizes, or are they lame? Hopefully they will make you guys work so hard on making some awesome stuff for this! And remember I will post all the entries on Wattpad as well once the contest is over, if I'm physically able to! And the copyright will go to you! So work hard on these guys! The contest starts right when I post this. It ends THREE DAYS after the final chapter (not the epilogue) of Magic Was Only the Beginning. Alright? :D Well then best of luck and I look forward to seeing these entries!!!!!

With much love,

CharlieA

P.S. I liked this song because it describes me with my writing... Sleep all day (when I don't have school) then part all night with my writing! XD haha lame...