36. Sunrise & Sunset

Start from the beginning

"If that's what you want then go. I know everything will be fine." He said as he caressed her face.

2 days before the battle and Seventeen was busy practicing for their performance on Friday.

Chae Min was absent for 2 days straight so their teacher, Mrs. Jung was worried and she started to look for her. She asked Jeonghan personally and Jeonghan said that Chae Min was not feeling well so he let her stay in their house with their Dad until she finally recovered.

Hoshi already completed the whole choreography but Mingyu was still on the second verse part of the song.

Mingyu tried to focus but he didn't seem to cope up well. His body was in the practice room but his mind was on somewhere else.

S.coups couldn't blame him because he knew that he wasn't fine emotionally.

"Let's take a break." S.coups said so the others stopped dancing.

Jinhong suddenly barged in the practice room where they were practicing.

"Excuse me Jeonghan hyung, can I talk to you?" He asked.

"Come in." S.coups let him in.

"Where is Chae Min?" - Jinhong

"She's not feeling well." - Jeonghan

"Why can't I call her?" - Jinhong

"Maybe she doesn't want to talk to you." Hoshi joined their conversation.

Jinhong looked at Mingyu.

"Mingyu, tell me what happened yesterday." He glared at him.

"Look, Mingyu is not in the mood right now so just talk to any of us except him." Wonwoo stood up and he went in front of Jinhong blocking his view of Mingyu.

"I know something happened between them because I know Chae Min, she won't turn off her phone unless there's a problem." Jinhong tried to go to Mingyu but Wonwoo wouldn't let him.

"Mind your own business." Mingyu's deep and cold voice sent a chill down on his spine.

Jinhong left the practice room because Mingyu's words gave him an answer.

He went to the bicycle area and rode one of it. He was lucky that the guard didn't notice him and he went straight to Chae Min's house.

Chae Min's POV

I wasn't able to go to school yesterday because I had a cold and I didn't go to school earlier because my body felt so heavy.

I went downstairs to eat my lunch, brunch (breakfast & lunch to be exact). I started to eat alone because Dad went somewhere then suddenly the doorbell rang. I asked the maid went outside to check who it was.

"Ma'am, Sir Jinhong is outside but your Mr. Yoon said not to let him in." She said.

"Let him in, Dad is not here so it's fine." I told her so she let Jinhong in.

"I'm fine if that's the reason why you're here." The look on his face showed why he went here.

"My body feels heavy the reason I didn't go to school." I added.

I was still wearing my pajamas and was too lazy to take a bath. I just want to lay in my bed all day.

"You really knew me. Well, anyway I have a plan for our performance on Friday." He sat beside me.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot that the battle is on Friday already but why 'us'?" I asked and looked at him.

"I mean you're going to perform twice, your solo and our duet. Seventeen will also perform twice on Friday." He explained.