"Hyung, are you going to sleep now and not coming with us?" Seungkwan asked looking at my outfit.

"We decided to wear this and go to the Coex mall." DK answered and we both laughed.

"I'm not going." Mingyu said.

"Why?" Joshua asked him.

"You need to come with us Mingyu. If you don't want to come because Chae Min is avoiding you, then think of her father who invited us. You must show your respect to him." S.coups hyung reminded him.

"And you, *stares at me and DK* you're not coming with us if you two are going to wear that." He added so we went to our room to change our clothes.

Chae Min's POV

Too bad that Jinhong can't come with us tonight because he knew dad and he's afraid of him.

We were headed to Coex Mall, just the 3 of us. My dad wanted to have a bonding with us so he decided to have a dinner at Coex Mall where we usually went with Mom before.

I got bored looking outside so I looked at Jeonghan who was busy texting.

"Who's that?" I asked him.

"My babies." He answered while his eyes were still on his phone.

"My sebongies." He added.

Oh well, in their group he is the mother and S.coups is the father. They are one big happy family.

Our driver parked the car at the parking lot and we went inside the mall.

"Do you want to eat first before we look around?" Dad asked and we both nodded.

Jeonghan's POV

Chae Min didn't know that Dad invited them. I can't say it to her at home because I know that it might ruin her mood.

I sent a message to Joshua saying that we were already here and he told me that they were on their way.

Dad was craving Japanese food so we went to a Japanese restaurant. Dad and Chae Min went inside first but I stayed outside waiting for them to arrive.

"Let's go inside." Chae Min came back to call me.

"You go first, I'll just stay here for a moment." I looked at my phone.

"Are you.. waiting for someone?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Honey, just let your brother stay there for a while." Dad said and he winked at me. He knew that Chae Min didn't know that they were coming.

After a few minutes, they arrived. We went inside and looked for Dad and Chae Min. I saw him talking to the waiters and they started to arrange the chairs and table.

"Where is she?" I asked him.

"She went to the restroom." We helped them arrange the chairs before Chae Min arrived.