"Her room is neat." He whispered to himself.

He saw a photo album under the table so he get it. He opened it and he saw her pictures with Jeonghan when they were children. He finally saw their family picture.

"She really looks like her mom." He commented.

He saw her pictures with Jinhong too when they were at the park sitting on a swing. When he reached the last page of the album, a folded paper fell down. He get it and read it.

"I hate saying goodbye because goodbyes are painful. It will hurt the person we will leave behind but people do come and go. I wish I can find the person who will stay by my side, forever."

He noticed the date, Chae Min wrote it 6 years ago. He put it back to where it was before he looked at the bed and noticed that Ice wasn't there anymore.

He stood up and saw Ice sitting on the floor on the other side of the bed while holding his cellphone. He was surprised because Ice didn't cry when he fell.

He carried him before they went outside of Chae Min's room.

"Ayni." Ice uttered so Mingyu looked at him.

He saw Ice looking at his wallpaper which is Chae Min so he hurriedly get his phone from Ice and he put it in his pocket. By doing that, Ice cried and he didn't know what to do.

Meanwhile..

The boys and Chae Min were playing charades in the living room when they heard Ice cried. They saw Mingyu with Ice walking towards them.

"What happened?" Wonwoo asked.

"He wants Chae Min." Mingyu started sweating.

Chae Min stood up and get Ice from him but Ice didn't stop crying.

"Do you want milk? Noona will make some." Chae Min said but still he didn't stop crying.

Seungkwan and DK stood up and made funny faces to Ice that made him stopcrying. Ice touched Seungkwan's ears and then laughed.

"Seungkwan, he thought you're a monkey. Hahaha." DK teased him so Seungkwan glared at him.

Jeonghan get Ice from Chae Min and said,

"You two, better change your clothes now." So Mingyu and Chae Min went to their room to change their clothes.

"This kid is really cute. He will be handsome when he grow up." Jeonghan commented.

"Just like me." S.coups said with confidence but they just ignored him.

"Hello baby Ice, I'm Woozi hyung. " Woozi introduced himself while holding Ice's hand.

"The smallest hyung in the house." DK added and they laughed. Woozi shot him a death glare.

"Hello Ice. I'm Dino hyung, the cutest in the house." Dino slightly pinched his cheek.

"But Ice is cuter than you. You're just in the third place and I'm in the second place." Hoshi made an evil laugh.

"Hello, my name is Seungkwan. This is Dokyeom hyung and we will be your entertainer here in the house. Welcome to our home!" - Seungkwan

"This is Jeonghan hyung's house and not ours." Vernon

"What do you want?! Do you want a fight? Grr." Seungkwan was acting pissed off so Wonwoo joined his act and held him.