Epilogue

"Louis?"

"Louis?"

"Harry?"

The voice called their names over and over again. Neither would answer, but they kept calling. The insisted on calling their names until they answered and they hoped to god they will.

"Louis?" The voice called again.

They looked over and saw both pairs of fingers twitch, letting a light shine in their eyes with hope. Praying for two years that everything will be okay. Refusing to give up just like everyone says they should.

"Louis? Please answer me." They begged.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

A loud gasp fell from his lips as his eyes flew open and his face turned red. Reaching up towards his chest he grabbed it checking to see if his heart was still there. Looking around confused, he took in a deep breath and let it out doing it once more to regulate his breathing.

"What's going on?" He asked as his voice was soft and groggy.

Everyone in the room gasped in surprise and held a hand over their mouths, holding in the happiness and glee that they are feeling. They knew this moment would come, but they never knew when.

"Where is Harry?" He asks again.

He looks down at his hand and sees the finger where his ring is supposed to be and doesn't see it. He slowly begins to freak out and doesn't seem to grasp that its sitting on the table next to him. Grasping his hand, his mother slowly tries to calm him down, but to no avail did it work.

"Where is my ring? Where is Harry? Michael?" He asks as he quickly sits up and groans in pain.

"Louis, you have to stay calm okay?" His mother speaks.

"No. I need to know if everything is okay? Where is Harry?" He asks again getting red in the face. "Tell me where Harry is right now or I swear to god."

"Louis, if you calm down then we will tell you." His sister Lottie speaks.

Groaning and puffing out air to move his hair from his face, he let's his head fall back against the pillow and his eyes shut.

"Just please tell me where Harry is."

"He's fine Lou." Lottie says as she avoids looking him in the eyes.

"Lottie." Her mother warns.

"What?"

"Tell him."

"Tell me what?"

"He needs to know."

"Mum, you said we shouldn't tell him."

"But he needs to know. The sooner he knows the better." She says as she wipes at her eye.

"Fine."

"Tell me what?!" He yells.

"Harry's dead!"

His whole body froze. He didn't know what to do with the information that he was just told so he just laughed it off. His mouth open, crinkles in his eyes, and tears falling at the same time. Loud sounds of laughter fall from his chapped red lips as he does his hardest to process this information.

"Now come on. Tell me the truth. Where is he?" He asked as he wiped at the tears that sit on his cheeks.

He looks around as he sees all the faces look back at him now seeing his mum, sisters, brother, grandad and granny. All their faces had a sad look on them and he was slowly beginning to realise he was telling the truth.

"No. B-but, how?" He asked.

His mother sighed and ran a hand over her face.

"You don't remember?" She asks.

"What are you talking about? I just got married yesterday. I should be on my honey moon."

"No honey, its been three years since your wedding."

"What?"

"Yeah. You've been in a coma for the last two years and Harry died in surgery two years ago."

"What was he in surgery for?"

"He had a large abnormal lump on his kidney and liver. They erupted after you came home from your honey moon." His mother spoke.

"So why am I here?"

"You were in a coma honey."

"Yeah I got that much. Why?"

Everyone looked at each other and tried to keep their expressions neutral. Sighing, Lottie grabs her brothers hand and closes her eyes.

"You were put into a medically induced coma because if you were not you would have died from kidney failure and heart disease."

So this is a terrible ending to this story and I will try to update it to something else later.

Don't tell me how hot of a mess this is because I already know it is, but comments and votes are welcome!