23

Niall

I watched as his eyes rolled to the back of his head and his body slowly fall to the ground with a loud thud. My body froze while Michael's body went over to him and pulled him into his lap, trying to wake him back up. Michael looked up at me with big wide scared eyes and his mouth moved but no sounds came out of it. I watched, trying hard to grasp the words coming out of his mouth, but nothing would come out.

Help Harry.

The voice in my head spoke, trying to get me to move. What had happened that made Harry faint the way he did? Did something happen to his family, his cat? Or was it that ass I have been trying to get him away from? I took a deep breath as the sound slowly started to come to my attention, my name being shouted over and over again.

"Niall!" Michael's voice rang through my ears.

I looked over at him in shock and shuffled my feet over to Harry, falling to my knees and using my hand to gently trace his cheek. I smiled as I gently ran my hand down Harry's face, his nose scrunching up in the cutest way. His eyes slowly fluttered open and he looked around confused.

"What happened?" He asked.

I smiled and responded to him.

"You got a call and then passed out. It was probably about Louis. But he is okay. Its alright. I'll go to the hospital and check on him, you stay here with Michael and calm down." I smiled.

"I gotta go see him myself. I have to see him with my own eyes and know that he is okay." Harry spoke as he sat up and ran his hand through his hair.

"Its fine. I'll call you and tell you everything. How's that?" I spoke trying to not get agitated that he cares so much about Louis' ass.

"Send me a picture." He says as he points his long finger at me.

The things that finger could do to a person. Biting my lip at my thoughts, I shook my head and responded with a nod before making my way towards the front door. As I grabbed the handle, Harry's voice stops me.

"Tell me he's okay again please?" He asks looking at me much like a frightened kid.

"He's going to be okay. He's going to be more than okay. I promise." I smile as I blow him a kiss.

He nods and blushes, catching the kiss and putting it in his pocket. He blew me a kiss himself and I reached out for it and slid it in my pocket and gently patting it s if telling him its for safe keeping. He nods and I quickly make my way out of the door.

•••

Pulling up to the hospital, I sighed as I leaned back into the seat of the car and held the bridge of my nose letting out an aggravated sound before pulling the keys out and getting out of the car. Slamming the door in annoyance, I slowly make my way inside and state at the lady at the front desk. Taking my time, I eventually make it up to the front desk and lean against the counter waiting patiently for her to get off the phone.

"Hello. How can I help you?" She asked.

"I'm here because I got a call informing me that a Louis Tomlinson was admitted here?" I spoke trying to sound as concerned as I could.

She typed on her computer, looking for his name to see if he has been admitted yet. Her eyes lit up and she let out a little gasp and nodded, grabbing a piece of paper and a pen, writing down his room number and floor she handed me the paper and smiled.

"He just got here, but when they are finished with him they will put him on the second floor in the ICU unit."

"Thank you." I spoke as I gave her a small smile before walking away.