17

Alright so quick announcement. I just joined Musical.ly. the thing is I don't have any videos up right now, but if you would be so kind as to go follow me that would be nice. My name is Gemini.nation and I would love it if you followed me! Thank you so much.

________

Harry

Storming into the house, I run up the stairs to see Niall pacing in my room with Louis on the bed. I quickly make my way over to him and grab his hand in mine and kissing the back of it. I use my hand and brush his fringe out of his face and running my thumb over his cheek.

"Louis love, can you hear me?" I asked as I sat on the side of the bed.

No response, so I turn to look at Niall who is biting his nails off.

"Niall did you call for the ambulance?" I asked as I checked for a pulse.

Quickly making his way over to me -stumbling rather- he puts a shaking hand on my shoulder and squeezes gently.

"Yeah I called about five minutes ago. They should be here by now." He says as he crosses his arms back over his chest and bites at his nails again.

"Alright. In the meantime can you got me a glass of cold water, a warm rag and a bag of ice wrapped in a hand towel?"

"Be right back." He whispers.

Something about Niall is off. I don't want to jump to conclusions but what if this is his fault? No I mean, if it was he would have told me. Right? He wouldn't intentionally do this to me or Louis. Especially not for his own benefit. I mean, Louis did want to take his life because he didn't think he was worth anything anymore. So, maybe this all Louis doing. Just maybe. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Mikey as he tapped my shoulder.

"I trust the Irish asshole." He says point blank.

"Watch your mouth Mikey." I say as I look at him then back to Louis.

"I am sorry, but I don't trust him one bit. Something is strange about him and I am going to find out what it is." Mikey says as he walks out of the room and possibly down the stairs.

Mikey

I slowly made my way down the stairs and stopped at the bottom. I stuffed my hands in my pockets and slowly made my way into the kitchen, startling Niall. I cleared my throat and gave him a look of disapproval before speaking.

"I don't appreciate what you did to Louis. Not cool man." I say without a care in the world.

"What you are talking about, I have no clue. But I do have one thing to say to you." Niall says.

I was too slow and he came over at me and my upper arm began to burn, only then did I realize that he had cut me with a knife. He had a sinister smile on his face and his lip was caught between his teeth. He backed me up against the counter and put his hands on either side of me, trapping me from moving.

"You are going to tell them -only if they ask- that you cut yourself trying to cut open a package and the knife slipped. This is the only warning you get. If you so much as hint to them that this is my fault, your life is over. Am I clear?" He snarls.

I am frozen in my spot, not really knowing what to do. My eyes are wide and my mouth has fallen in fear, so whatever I try to do I hope it won't result in more pain. He grabbed my arm and squeezed it tightly where the cut was, causing me to hiss out in pain. I quickly nod my head to his question, giving him the answer I know he wants before he shoves me away and goes upstairs with everything Harry asked for. I looked over my shoulder briefly before quickly running to the bathroom downstairs and quickly dressing my wound.

Niall

After dealing with that mess downstairs, I quickly shuffle upstairs before giving Harry everything he needs for that little best he watches over. I discreetly roll my eyes at him because all of this fuss is for no one important. I realize now that I have to quickly get this plan into action if I want Harry to myself. There is a minor problem though and he looks just like my baby.

Mikey.

I need to get rid of him and if I have to get rid of everyone in my way or trying to keep me from the love of my life then so fucking be it. Everyone in my way will be eliminated, gotten rid of, gone, done, over with, finito, dead if so be it. The question is, how to do it without people knowing it's me?

_________

Alright so sorry for all the POV changes but it was necessary.

I got my point across with the POV changes and I hope you like it.