29

Third person

He fell backwards and stumbled on his feet, falling to his butt in shock. This wasn't supposed to happen. His anger got the best of him and everything around him was too much. He dropped the gun, letting fall to the ground as he wiped at his face in shock at the blood that was coating it. The blood curdling scream slowly started to register in his ears, making him look over to see whom it was. The boy with the bright blue eyes was laying on the ground, bullet hole in the right side of his chest, blood pouring out in buckets. The blue eyed boy tried to stop the blood flow, but was in too much pain to do so.

"Fuck!?" He yelled as he kept looking at it.

There was more yelling and it sounded louder, only then did he notice that he was the one yelling.

"You fucking shot me?!" The blue eyes boy yells.

"Ahh!" The younger of the two yells.

Slowly moving and making his way back over to Louis and pressing his hands on his chest, trying to stop the bleeding. But couldn't.

"No." He says.

He couldn't let Louis die. He knows it will kill Harry. He has to help him live, but everything was going wrong. Nothing was going the way he wanted it to go and that is terrible.

"Don't die." He speaks.

Fear.

Regret.

Sadness.

He pressed on Louis chest.

Tries to stop the bleeding.

Can't stop the bleeding.

Fear sets in terribly.

Hyperventilating.

Eyes fluttering.

Breathing shallow.

Eyes close.

Breathing stops.

Falls.

Passes out.

Louis

"I love you Harry. I love you so much and I hope to god you don't forget that. Don't let anyone tell you different. You are my priority and one true love. No one else can take your place." Wheezing out in pain, I cough up blood and groan in pain.

He shot me in the chest and I'm already in pain with a broken rib.

Fuck.

My.

Life.

Looking up at the ceiling, my life slowly begins to flash before my eyes.

•••

"Louis baby, can you come here please?" Harry's voice calls through the house as I stand in the bedroom with my clothes on the bed.

"Just a second!" I yell back.

I glare at the clothes that cover my bed, trying to find an outfit for tonight. It was their third anniversary as a couple and Harry was going big. So he wants to look nice for his boyfriend.