22

Louis

I'm not crazy. Everyone thinks I'm fucking crazy when I'm not. I'm fucking fine. Everyone can suck my dick.

Beautiful.

Thick.

White.

Dick.

Everyone can suck it and fuck off. I'm tired of everyone asking me if I'm okay, asking me if I need anything, if I want a hug, a kiss, a cuddle. Bitch if I wanted something I will ask you. Stop smothering me. Sighing and leaning back in the seat of my newly bought Porsche in the driveway of our house waiting for three o'clock to hit so I can pull out and go to where I need to go. I jumped in my spot as I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket. I rolled my eyes and pulled my phone out of my pocket and sighed when I saw who it was.

'Incoming Call' I sighed and glared at the phone as I saw the name flashing across the screen. 'Curly Baby Styles' I slid my thumb across the red decline icon and reminded myself to change his name in my phone.

From: Curly Baby Styles-

Why you didn't answer my call?

I sighed and ignored his text. Throwing my phone on the passenger seat, I notice the time and start to drive away, pressing my foot on the gas as hard as I could trying to get as far away from the house as I can. I can't be near where everyone knows where I am, where everyone can get to me quickly. I need to be away from everyone I known I need time alone. I can't do this.

From: Curly Baby Styles-

Lou, baby. Answer me please. I'm getting worried.

I closed my eyes and drove even faster not really caring about how fast I am going. Staring straight ahead, I see that there is a deep curve coming and I have no intentions of slowing down. Gripping the steering wheel tighter, the tears started to well up in my eyes blurring my vision.

Slow down Louis.

The voice in my head told me. I didn't listen. I felt a sob slowly make its way up my throat. It finally made its way out of my mouth and took up the space that was in the car, my eyes filling up with more tears, falling down my face and falling off my chin in little droplets. Letting one hand fall off the wheel I harshly wiped at the tears trying to rid my face of them and driving even faster. Pulling up to the curve in the road, I tried to turn the wheel, trying to go around it, but straight off the cliff and down to the bottom of them hill.

Tumbling.

Rolling.

Crunching.

Bending.

Bleeding.

Screaming.

Pain.

Blindness.

Darkness.

Silence.

Harry

To: Baby Boy Tommo-

Where are you? I'm really scared right now.