5

Louis ll 5

"Wake the fuck up!" the voice yelled.

I flinched at the close proximity of the voice, hitting the back of my head on something hard making me groan in pain. I went to move my arm so I could rub the pain away, but my hands wouldn't move. My eyes opened and I immediately closed them back as a bright light was blinding me.

"What the fuck?" I speak.

"Shut up, and open your fucking eyes." he growled.

I groaned and opened my eyes slowly, looking over to where I thought the voice was, seeing the same person I saw before I blacked out. My eyes widened as I didn't see Michael, causing a fear to arise in me. My head moved side to side trying to get a look around the room to see where Michael was, but he was nowhere to be found.

"He's fine. I just want to know why you are here, and how you got in." the voice spoke, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Show me Michael, and I will tell you." I spoke as I looked up at the person with a glare and gritted teeth.

He rolled his eyes and walked out the door and walked down the hallway, and into anther room, disappearing from my sight, making me nervous. About a few seconds later, he came out with Michael next to him making me let out a breath of relief. He then looked at me and glared, making me roll my eyes.

"Tell me now, or the kid gets it." he growls, putting a gun to his head.

I felt myself freeze and my anger rise to a new level. I tugged on the handcuffs as hard as I could pulling on them knowing that I could release myself from them with a few more tugs. As I felt the handcuffs become tighter on my hands, I knew there was also blood falling from them. I felt the sting of them digging into my skin, but finally, I get out of them.

"Let him go, now." I speak as I held up the gun and lined it up.

"Who the hell do you think you are to tell me what to do?" The man asked.

I smirked and pulled the trigger on the gun and hit him right in between his eyes, making me smile and then I aimed it at the other guy who was watching Michael and was about to pull the trigger on that one, but decided not to.

"You want one too?" I asked.

The guy shook his head.

"Then I suggest you leave before I put a bullet in your ass." I threatens as I pretends to shoot him.

The man ran, and Michael came over to me and hugged me tightly around the waist and I hugged him back just as tightly. I ran his fingers through Michael's hair and whispered in his ear hoping that he was okay, and telling him nice things. I felt a tear or two run down my face, but I was happier than ever that Michael was okay. More or so because he reminded me of Harry and I would never let anything happen to Harry.

"You okay Michael?" I whispered.

"Yeah Louis. I'm okay." Michael mumbled against my stomach.

"Good. That's all I care about. That's all I care about." I continues to whisper into Michael's hair.

Harry

"Harry, he's gonna call today I promise. They already said that they will call a couple of days into being out there. He's going to call, and if he doesn't you can call him okay." Niall spoke as he squeezed my shoulder.

I have been sitting next to the phone all day hoping that the phone would ring, but it was nearly half three and I haven't had a call from him yet. It's really actually starting to make me fear the worst and that he was dead or something. I tried to keep my thoughts positive, but they weren't staying positive at all, so I just pulled out my phone and called his cell listening to the voice mail that I would hear every-time he called.

"Harry, give me the phone." Niall spoke.

"No please. It's the only thing I have left. Please just let me have it." Harry begged as he held the phone close to his body.

"Harry, you're only torturing yourself like this. Please just give me the phone. I will let you know when he calls." Niall speaks.

"No please." I cry. "I need to know if he's alive or anything. I just need to be the first voice he hears when he calls. Please just let me keep the phone."

Niall gave me this look that made me feel bad, but at the same time I just wanted to be the first voice my husband hears when he calls. I felt the tears begin to attack my face and I knew that something was wrong when the time had passed quickly and it was now nine in the evening. I was supposed to receive a call from Louis at seven in the evening. It's been two hours and I am still waiting for his call. My eyes were dropping and my body was starting to feel exhausted and I couldn't really keep up with myself. I was jolted awake by my phone ringing loudly.

"Hello?"

Hello! SO I'm still typing shit so I hope you enjoy it. Anyway, comment as much as you can and I hope that you will enjoy this movie when it gets moving.

Thanks and stay beautiful!!