24

Harry

"Haz, you have to take a deep breath and calm down." Niall says as he places his hands on my shoulders.

"I can't." I say as a sob leaks from my mouth.

Its been three days since Niall went to see Louis for me. Niall texted me a picture and told me that he was doing just fine. He was sleep when Niall was there so he couldn't talk, but he is fine. Then a day later we get a call from the hospital telling us that Louis is having some servere breathing issues and later found it to be an allergic reaction. Then a few hours after they got that figured out, I got a call from Niall telling me that Louis is......he's gone.

Gone.

Dead.

Kicked the bucket.

Not alive.

When he told me that, I completely lost it. I couldn't contain anything I did, I blacked out and lost it.

I was watching the telly when my phone rang. I looked over and saw it was an incoming call from Niall. I smiled big knowing that today was going to be the day that I get to talk to Louis. Picking up the phone and clearing my throat, I answered the call with a smile on my face.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Niall. Where is Louis?" I asked as I moved around the kitchen.

A silence came over the phone making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion. I bit my lip and grabbed the phone from between my shoulder and face and looked out the window.

"Niall?" I asked again.

"Louis is...." Niall paused.

A shuffling was heard before the jingle of some keys was heard and the front door was opened. I turned around and walked out into the hallway slowly lowered the phone and placed it on the counter. Niall gently shut the door behind himself and ended the call, sliding his phone into his pocket.

"Where is he Niall?" I asked as the fear started to rise up in me.

"Harry, you need to sit down."

"Why?" I ask as I slowly sit down.

"Because you aren't going to like what I have to say."

"Which is?"

Niall sighed and took a deep breath, opening his mouth and reaching out abdn touchingbmy knee, looking at me with sympathetic eyes.

"Niall, fucking tell me already."

"Fine. Louis' dead."

From that moment on, I have been in a deep dark depression.

Blades have been my best friend.

Alcohol has become my best friend.

Weed has become my best friend.

Ecstacy has become my best friend.

My best friends-

Have become people I don't talk to anymore.

If he's gone.

I might as well leave too.

Unknown

Three days.

Its been three days and he hasn't come to see me.

He hasn't sent a text.

Hasn't called.

Hasn't even sent a fucking letter.

To say my heart is hurt from his actions is an understatement.

The understatement of they year.

"You have a visitor." He speaks as he holds the door open.

A body makes its way into my room.

Blonde hair.

Blue eyes.

Pale pink lips.

Pale white skin.

Evil smirk.

"Hello." He speaks as he closes the door behind him.

"Horan." I snap.

I glared at him and made sure he saw me looking at him with hate. Shifting to sit up in the very uncomfortable bed, I open my mouth to speak but was cut off by Niall.

"He isn't coming." Niall speaks.

"Why the hell not?"

He makes his way over to my bed and leans against it, making sure to put pressure on my leg. Smirking evilly into mg face and biting his lip. He runs his hand down my face and around my cheek and stopping around my neck. Forcing pressure onto my neck, breathing wasn't an option for me in that moment.

"He thinks you're dead."

•••

So, is it just me or is Niall really fucked up in the head?

Short i know. im sleepy. So i might wake up early and update around like 3am.

Anyway, comments and votes appreciated!