10

Harry

"You can't leave me right now. Not when I need you the most, you just can't." I cried out as I held his medals and dog tags in my hand.

It's been two weeks since his death and I still can't get over it. Michael had been with me ever since he brought him back, and we were getting on really well. Michael was like our son now and we would do anything for him. But when Michael enrolled in school and made friends, everything went down hill for him. He was bullied, teased, abused and everyone blamed us for it. They think we abused the poor child, but in reality it was the kids at school.

"Thank you for saving my life. I don't know where I would be, or if I would be alive for that matter. You were and will always be my best friend and now, you will be my loving father." Michael spoke as he dropped the flower onto the casket and let a tear fall down his face.

Louis was over in the war for three years before he actually came back. He came back because of the loss of his legs and his left arm. Now, he's officially gone because of those assholes across the street from us. They didn't like gay marriage, and they didn't like gay couples having possession of a child, so they killed my husband just for that. Now I'm a widow with a child who had lost someone who had meant the most to him.

I watched as they lowered the casket into the ground, tears falling down my face and sobs falling from my mouth. Just as they got it down to the ground and started to shovel dirt, the casket opened and Louis looked at me with that lovely smile he always had.

"Haz?" his voice spoke. But the thing was, it wasn't his voice.

"Wake up Haz." he spoke again.

His mouth moved but the voice that spilled out of it wasn't his. It sounded more Irish than Donnie and that confused me. I blinked again to see that the casket was closed and I was just going crazy. Slowly everything around me disappeared and slowly turned to black. I felt my body being shaken and the voice was getting louder and louder.

"Harry?" the voice spoke once again before I finally opened my eyes and gasped deeply.

"God Harry, you almost gave me a scare there for a second." Niall spoke as he covered his chest.

I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows and a pouted lip, confused on what I scared him for. I reached up to wipe my eyes but found out they were wet. Wiping away the remaining tears that littered my face, I slowly stood up and walked to the bathroom with a lost Niall right behind.

"Do you mind?" I asked as I turned around, my arm on the door and my other on my hip.

"No I don't mind. I just needed to tell you that um-"

"Uncle Niall?" a voice yelled from down the hall. A soft high pitched voice at that.

"What the hell was that?" I asked slowly stepping out of the bathroom and down the hall.

I was about to round the corner at the end of the hall when something bumped into my legs and fell onto the floor. I looked down and backed away in shock and complete awe at the little boy sitting on the ground, rubbing his bum and looking up at me.

"Sorry Mister. I look next time." he says as he stands up in front of me and doesn't move. "Do you know where Uncle Niall is?" he asks as he looks behind him and then back to me.

"Hey buddy." Niall says as he picks up the little boy and holds him on his hip.

"What the hell is that?" I asked in surprise, not really meaning it to come out the way it did.

"This is Theo, my nephew." he says as she smiles at the little boy and tickling his tummy, making him move and squirm in his grasp. "Say hi to Harry, Theo."

"Hi 'arry." he says as he waves his small hand at me.
"It's Harry." I say as I glare at the kid.

"Calm down, he's only five. Besides, I thought you loved kids?"

"I do. I would just rather they would be invited and announced instead of them running into my legs and apologizing. I had no idea he was going to be coming with you when I asked you to come over and keep me company." I say as I walk into the kitchen and grab a bottle of whiskey, pouring it into a small glass.

"What's that?" Theo asks.

"Grown up kool aid." I said absentmindedly as I place the bottle back on it's rightful place.

"I want grown up kool aid." he pouts as he crosses his small arms over his chest.

"Do you now?" I speak as I let the drink fall down my throat, letting out a little sigh afterwards.

He nodded his head and smiled big. I got a cup and opened the fridge, grabbing some apple juice out of the fridge and making sure to keep my back to him so he can't see and filled up the cup with juice. I placed the apple juice back and gave him the cup.

"You didn't actually-"

"No you dumb fart. It's apple juice. Calm down." I say as I watch the child drink it down all at once, shivering at its coldness.

"How you feeling there kid?" I asked as I ruffled his hair.

"Good." he smiles as he places the cup on the counter.

Everything seemed to be going good over here. I just wonder how my baby is doing.

Louis

"Fuck?!" I cursed as Michael and I ran through enemy territory trying to get to the civilian that was a few mere feet away from us.

Michael was shooting at enemies that tried to shoot us and I was shooting as well. We quickly made it over to her only to see that she was up higher than I thought. I gave Michael the gun and told him to keep watch while I go and persuade the woman to jump.

"Miss, I will catch you, but you have to jump." I say as I hold my hands out for her.

"I can't. I'm pregnant." she yells back.

"M

Gone but never forgotten ll Larry Stylinson || #WATTYS2016जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें