26

Louis

"I'm sorry. I really am, but I can't make him think that. He has to make his own decisions." I ramble on as I sit stiffly against the hospital bed as he holds a knife to my neck.

"You will make him think what I want him to think or your life really will be over." He says as he gives me a sinister smile.

"I can't make him do anything. He is a grown man who can think and do for himself. I'm not his mum, I'm not his father and I sure as hell ain't a guardian. I'm his husband. That's all I am too him. I can't fucking control him." I snap as I glare at him.

He shook his head and looked down and needed to talk to himself. He is reassuring himself that he is loved by people and that he is being loved by one person in particular.

Harry.

"He is mine. Not yours." Niall snapped as he pushed the knife into my neck.

It was a burning pain that started in my neck. It hurt like hell and having my skin slowly peeling apart like that is awful.

"Now repeat these exact words that I want you to tell Harry. If you don't tell him correctly, I will shoot you." He says as he gets close to my ear. "I am watching you. So don't screw this up."

I gulp nervously before repeating the words back to Niall a few times over before being blindfolded and knocked out.

Harry

"To infinity and beyond!" Buzz lightyear yelled as he jumped off the stairs.

A smile covered my face as I watched one of Liam's favorite movies. I loved watching him watch Toy Story because he would always get excited about it.

"Oh Buzz." I smile as I shake my head and pick at my lip.

There was a soft buzzing coming from somewhere in the covers on the couch next to me. Confused and with furrowed eyebrows, I shuffle through the covers looking for what was making the annoying buzzing sound. Soon finding the perp, I pick up my phone and see that Louis was calling me. Staring at the phone in shock, my hand slowly came up to my face and covered my mouth as a loud shriek came out of it and the phone went flying across the room. Pulling my legs up to my chest, the tears just started to flow.

"No." I whispered to myself. "It can't be."

As the phone stopped buzzing, I watched as it lit up again, buzzing even more and louder. Being on the wooden floor instead of the soft couch, the buzzing is louder and more annoying, freaking me out the more his name and face flash on my screen. Watching as the phone went dark and the buzzing stopped, I slowly pulled myself off the couch and onto my hands and knees on the floor. Tilting my head to the side, I slowly move towards the phone watching it with my eyes closely. Reaching my hand out to touch it, the screen lights up and there is a message on it.

One missed call from Louis Tomlinson.

I slowly grasp the phone in my hand and slide my thumb over the lock.

One new voicemail.

Clicking on the phone app, I pull up my voicemail and listened, shaking in my skin, afraid of what I was about to hear.

"You have one new message from Louis Tomlinson." The automated voice spoke.

Taking a deep breath and gulping harshly, I continue to listen to the recording.

"Haz? Yeah h-hi it's um, yeah it's me. Louis. Sassy lil Tommo here. Um- yeah I just wanted to say that I love you so damn much but-" Louis voice faded as he sniffles on the other end making me furrow my eyebrows.

I gasp as I hear his voice. I hear it talking to me and it sounds more beautiful than ever. I love it. But wasn't he dead?

"I can't do this. I can't do this anymore." He cries.

"What can't you do Lou?" I ask myself as I pick at my lip with my finger and thumb.

Taking a deep breath, I hear Louis preparing to say something on the other end. A soft voice was heard in the back encouraging him that he can do it. Encouraging him that he can do what he needed to do.

"Haz- Harry I can't do it. We need to get a divorce."

My body froze. The tears that were already falling down my face fell even faster.

Divorce.

Louis and I.

Di-fucking-vorce.

Break up.

End our marriage.

Quit.

Give up.

Leave each other.

"We need to give up on each other. See other people. We can't stay together anymore, its just not working. I'm not happy anymore." Louis says.

I can tell he is forcing it out of his mouth.

"Um. Yeah. T-thats all I have to say. Bye."

The phone went silent.

"No." I say as I shake my head.

"No, he can't dump me. He can't!"

"I'll get him back!"

Louis

"Happy now?" I glare.

"Very much." Niall speaks as he smiles at me and watches as I struggle to remove the rope he has tied around me.

He shoves a spoon with ice cream on it in his mouth and chuckles at the annoyed look on my face.

"So damn happy."

•••

Hello!!

These next few chapters up until 30 will be short.

I hope you all understand and see what I'm doing.

Comments and votes are welcome!