14

Harry

"Wait, so you're this Michael Louis has been going on about?" I ask as I run my hand through my hair.

"Yeah. And you're the Harry Louis has been going on about."

I looked at him and he looked at me, we looked at each other trying to figure it out. We couldn't understand why we look so much alike, and we couldn't understand why Louis never let us talk over the phone. I would always hear about a Michael, but I have never actually met him.

[Present Day]

I grab the cup of coffee and I make my way back to Louis room, hoping that he has woken up. Dragging my hand through my hair for the hundredth time that day, I finally make it back to Louis room. I shove the door open with tired eyes and limbs and sit in the chair next to his bed, with my eyes slowly beginning to close. I was so exhausted, but I wanted to make sure my baby boy was okay first. The cup of coffee that was previously in my hand, now rests on the table that held Louis medication and water.

I leaned back into the uncomfortable chair and closed my eyes slowly feeling myself slip into unconsciousness. Listening to the beeping and the distant breathing of my baby boy, I furrowed my eyebrows. His breathing pattern is harsher than when he sleeps, he only breaths this way when he's-
"Lou?" I timidly ask as I kept my eyes closed.

"Hey baby." he voice rasps out.

My hand goes to cover my mouth and I sit up straight, not even tired anymore. The tears start to sting at my eyes, my nose stinging also as I reached out and grabbed his hand, placing a kiss t the back of it.

"You're awake. Oh my god, you're awake." I say as I stand up and place my head on his chest.

He chuckles at me and runs his hand through my hair, leaning up to kiss my forehead. The tears quickly fall from my face as my body shakes with relief.

"Baby boy, you're okay."

"Baby boy? Haz, you do realise I am older than you right?" he chuckles as I stand up and wipe my eyes.

"You're smol, so it does not matter. You are my baby boy so deal with it." I say as I lean down and kiss his lips.

Kissing him deeply and using my other hand to pull him closer by putting it on his jaw makes him smile into the kiss. I smiled back, our teeth making an appearance and clinking together just slightly before a few pecks were shared and we pulled apart.

"I missed you so much." I say through my tears.

"I missed you so much too." he says as he lays back down.

"I'm not here. Just ignore me." Michael speaks.

Michael and I have gotten closer over these last two weeks, telling each other everything. I consider Michael to be like a little brother, a child I have never had. I walk over to him and pull him into a hug and ruffle his hair, placing a kiss to the top of his head and letting him go.

"We can never forget you Mikey." Louis says as he reaches out for a hug.

Michael makes his way over to Louis and leans down giving him a hug. I smile at the sight as the doctor comes into the room and ruins everything. He sighs and places the clipboard under his arm and crosses his hands in front of him.

"Louis, I have good news and bad news." he says as he walks over to the side of the bed I was previously on.

I roll my eyes and grab Louis hand, squeezing it gently.

"So the good news is that your knee should be healed in the next six to eight weeks."

"The bad news?" I say raising an eyebrow.

"Well the bad news is that when you were blown into the air, you landed back down in such a way and on something so sharp that it impaled you through your back."

I look at the doctor confused, tilting my head to one side and furrowing my eyebrows.

"What are you trying to say?" I ask.

"What I'm saying is that....Louis....it hit a major nerve. So some of your actions may seem jerky at random times. Sometimes you may just tense up completely for no reason and if you don't take your medication like prescribed-" he pauses looking down.

"W-what's gonna happen doc?" he asks as he squeezes my hand even tighter.

"If you don't take the medication like prescribed, the muscles in your legs will slowly stop having feeling in them and will loose their strength. By your late twenties to early thirties, you can be paralyzed from the waist down."

Silence engulfed the room, everyone thinking about what the doctor just said. Louis could be paralyzed from the waist down if he doesn't take the medicine given to him. He could loose feeling in his legs.

Loose feeling.

In his legs.

If I was crying hard when I found out he was awake, picture me crying now. The tears fell quickly, sobs racking at my body trying to escape my mouth. I run my hands through my hair and pull on the ends and let out one of the loudest yells I have ever heard myself let out. Pulling on my hair as hard as I could, I was blubbering and panting and I felt like O was gonna pass out any second.

"Mr. Stylinson, I need you to cal-"

"DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME TO CALM DOWN?! YOU JUST TOLD ME THAT MY HUSBAND WAS GOING TO BE PARALYZED FROM THE WAIST DOWN AND YOU TELL ME TO CALM DOWN?!" I shouted at him as I banged my fist into the wall of Louis' room.

My vision was going blurry and I couldn't think straight. There was a pounding in my head that was so harsh, I felt that if I fell on my head I would combust. I was stumbling and tripping over everything. Slowly falling to my knees, my head fell into my hands as I pulled at the hair harsher than ever. I looked up towards the ceiling and let out the loudest scream I could muster up. Feeling my body slowly shut down, I started to lean to side involuntarily, landing on the ground.

The last thing I saw was Louis looking at me over the edge of the bed with a hand over his mouth. The blackness finally takes over my mind and dragged me into the black abyss that it calls home.

Oh Lou, what did they do to you?

Hi. Hope you enjoyed this update and will continue to read.

I might update again later, depends on how I feel.

Enjoy!