18

Let me say this now, this chapter is a flashback between Harry and Niall. Its basically when Niall first found out he fancies Harry and puts the whole back bone on Niall's sudden psychopathic obsession. Just putting that out there

______

Niall

Holding the kind of alcoholic beverage in my hand and my other hand shoved in my pocket, I scoped over the people that filled my eighteenth birthday. Sipping it, I look over and smile st my best friend of three years. His curls were truly the best thing about him, besides you know his killer personality and his selflessness. He had his drink in his left hand above his head, while his other was holding the hand of a young man. I squinted my eyes and shook my head when we caught each others gaze.

"Happy birthday Niall!" My mother yelled as she ran in the house with a present in her hand.

My mother dresses up for everything. Even if she is just grocery shopping or going to put some gas in the car -although no one just puts gas in the car and comes home- she is dressed as good as she can be. She had on her favorite diamond necklace that my uncle got her before he passed, also her favorite pink dress that was low in the back and high in the front with black pumps that break my ankles just thinking about them and her hair is in a tight bun on top of her head with a few pieces pulled out on the sides and curled a little.