28. 김치 팬케이크

Start from the beginning

Me? Oh, yeah right. And Jinhong? Don't tell me he is still qualified to join even he's already known as an idol?

"Chae Min?" I snapped.

"We are going to the practice room. Do you want to come with us?" DK asked me.

"Me? Ah, no." I said so they went out of the room.

I need to awake myself. I went at the back of the building and I sat at the bench there. It is so peaceful here, how can I awake myself? *sigh*

I got my cellphone and I looked at myself.

"My bangs are getting longer, I need to cut it soon." I noticed that there was a bruise at the side of my forehead. Well, it was the result of bumping to a post earlier and yeah, I also have an eyebags.

"The shining gem stone is here." I looked at the person who said that and it was Mingyu.

"Chae, shining. Min, gem stone just like my name." He sat beside me.

"What do you want?" I asked him coldly.

"Nothing. Why are you here?" He asked.

"None of your business." I kept on giving him a cold shoulder like what he did to me yesterday.

"Look, I'm sorry for ignoring you yesterday." - Mingyu

"Yeah right, whatever." I just said.

"I realized that, I can't avoid you. I can't avoid the ones who are important to me." - Mingyu

"How come I became important to you?" I asked him.

"I don't know. You just became important, so important that I get jealous when you are with Joshua hyung." He answered.

I don't know what to say ._.

Mingyu's POV

"Yesterday, while we were eating.." I said.

"Hmm?" - Chae Min

"I said something to you after I ate." I don't know if she heard that or not.

"What?" She asked.

"The last part." I said.

"Oh, that. You said that because you just want me to piss me off." She said.

"Sort of. But what if it is true?" I asked her. This time, I'm serious.

"That you love me?" She's really straight to the point. I nod.

"Joshua said that he loves me the other day." Am I that too late?

"As a friend, as a sister. How about you? Is it the same way too? Or more than that?" She looked at me directly into my eyes. She was serious and I became speechless.

"Kim Mingyu! We have a meeting, what are you.. doing.. here.." S.coups wasn't able to nag at me when he saw me with Chae Min.

He pulled me up.

"Confess your feelings for her later, we need to talk about the battle." He whispered and he dragged me back to the building.

Jinhong's POV

"They left you alone.. again." I said and I walked towards her.

"Eavesdropping again huh? Is that your new hobby?" She asked.