"Mingyu wants to ask--" - Wonwoo

"Nothing." Mingyu said and he went back upstairs.

"What should we do about that?" S.coups whispered to Jeonghan.

"About what?" Jeonghan didn't know what S.coups was talking about.

"You are so slow Jeonghan. Can't you see? Mingyu likes Chae Min too." - S.coups

"What? Really? Don't tell me the other members too? I don't know what I'm going to do if that happens!" - Jeonghan

"I think, Joshua and Mingyu only. The one is with her and the other one is jealous with him." - S.coups

"I don't know Chae Min, who is she?" Jeonghan said because he can't answer S.coups' question and he didn't know what to do about it.

Joshua's POV

Thank you Dino and Seungkwan, you are the reason why Chae Min is with me right now.

"It's pretty cold tonight." I said.

"Yeah, but it's great. The air is refreshing." She said.

She closed her eyes and feels the air.

"Let's eat first." I suggested.

"Sure." She said. We rode in a bus heading to Song Jook Heon restaurant.

We went inside. I noticed that she put her arms around mine when we walked to the counter and that made me blush. We ordered abalone, steamed pork, hot duck patty and bulgogi. She was about to get her money to pay but I said,

"My treat."

The cashier looked at us while smiling.

"You look good together." She said.

We both blushed and Chae Min removed her arms from mine.

We sat on the table in the corner and started to eat.

"Tell me something about yourself." I started the conversation.

"You know me already." She said.

"Not yet. Aside from being cold, what is your hobby? Favorite food? Color? Pet? Like that." I said.

"Hobby? If I'm bored, I compose songs." She answered.

"And then?" I asked.

"Favorite food? M2M. Favorite color? Blue." She said.

"Like an ice." I commented.

"Pet? Either dog or cat is fine." She said.

"How about your dislikes?" I asked.

"Dislikes? Cockroaches, it's disgusting." She answered.

"That's it?" I will keep on asking her questions 'til she stopped answering.

"Yeah, I think." She said.

"Now, let's talk about your ideal man, ideal boyfriend." This time she became serious.

"A man who can keep his promises and will never leave me." - Chae Min

"Traits." I said.

"Oh, sorry. Handsome or cute is fine. Same height as me or taller than me. He knows how to cook because I don't. Loves music like me, has a sense of humor, kind and gentleman." She said and she took a sip from her juice.

"Describing me huh?" I said and smirked.

"Wha-what?! You said I need to describe my ideal m--" She started to blush.

How cute.

"I know, I know. I'm just kidding. You're too defensive hahaha." I teased her.

"No I'm not! I'm just complaining." She said.

"Okay okay, I got it. Let's go." We went out of the restaurant after we ate and I held her hand. We walked to the secret garden of Changdeok Palace. It is indeed beautiful at night.

I noticed that her hand is so soft and warm. I wish to hold it everyday.

"Joshua." - Chae Min

"Yes Minnie?" - Me

"Argh! I'm not a kid anymore!" She complained.

"But it's cute, like you." I looked at her as she looked at me.

She avoided my gaze and she got her hand from mine.

"Have you ever fall in love?" She asked.

"Yes."

"How does it feel?" She was serious.

"Happy of course. When I'm with her, I can feel the butterflies dancing in my stomach. It's like a dream come true." I said and looked at the stars.

"Really? Where is she now?" She asked me.

She's here, beside me. I can't say that to her right now so I just smiled, a sad one. I have this feelings for her, but my brain tells me that we can't be together as a couple.

"I'm sorry for asking you about her." She suddenly became sad.

Huh? What?

After seconds of thinking, I got what she meant.

She thought that the girl I was talking about passed away because I was looking at the sky, if you only knew.

"Chae Min, please tell something about us one by one." I said changing the topic.

"Okay, I'll start it as a group. Seventeen, for me they are handsome, talented, kind and a bit stupid guys. Their leader, S.coups is a manly man and looks like the father of the group. He likes nagging at his members when they did something wrong. My brother, Jeonghan is like a mother to me, he always want me to be by his side, he easily gets worried about me and about his co-members when something happened. Woozi, he seems cold like me but deep inside he is very happy to be with them, he is enjoying their companion." She said while we were walking.

"You mean, you are happy to be with us?" I asked her.

"Sort of *smile*. DK, he is very lively yet a sensitive person. Seungkwan, he is the mood maker. Hoshi, a bubbly guy who is good at dancing. I envy his eyes haha, it's so small. Jun, he called himself the quiet handsome boy who knows wushu but he's talkative and not quiet. The8, the b-boy with a cute curly hair. I think he is the cutest among them. Little Chan, the maknae and I treat him as my younger brother who really loves Michael Jackson. Vernon, who loves rapping and yeah I love the way he raps. Wonwoo, he has this sharp eyes but he is a very kind and friendly person. He always know what is going on around him." She stopped.

"How about Mingyu?" I asked.

"I hate that guy for calling me tiny even though I'm not. He's a giant who loves eating. And then there's you, the sweetest and the most gentleman person I know. You know what? If I just knew you beforehand, I might get fall in love with you." She said.

"Really? So you mean, there is a chance that you might get fall in love with me anytime?" I asked.

"I didn't say that. >.>" She looked away.

I pinched her cheeks.

"Thank you for this date Chae Min, I'll never forget this." I said.

"It's just the first and don't thank me, you're the one who treated me food so I should thank you." She said.

After that, we went back home.