"Ah dad, Jeonghan's friends are here, they have a meeting. I need to go now, bye Dad, I love you." I said and hung up.

"Oopss, Dino you are too loud." Seungkwan flicked Dino's ear.

"Ouch, that hurts!" Dino complained.

I stood up from my bed and went to their room. I saw Joshua sitting on his bed reading a book. I went in and Seungkwan suddenly locked the door outside. That kid.

"Joshua? Are you alright?" I asked him and I sat on Dino's bed.

"Oh hi Minnie. What brings you here?" He closed the book.

"Dino said that you are hurt and Seungkwan said that you're not feeling well." I said.

He laughed.

"They are just fooling around. See? I'm perfectly fine. I told them that our date was cancelled for today because you need to talk to Seungkyoon, so they made a reason for you to come over here and be worried about me. Those maknaes, really." He said while shaking his head.

"I'm sorry." I felt guilty.

"You don't need to be sorry. Things can wait. *whispers* For the right time." He said but I didn't hear the last part because he whispered it to himself.

I looked at the clock and it was 6:50 pm.

I had an idea.

"Why don't we take a walk?" I suggested.

"Right now?" He asked.

"Yeah. I like to feel the cold air tonight." I said.

"Sure." His face lighten up. He got his jacket from his closet and he put his wallet and cellphone on its pocket.

"How about you? You won't bring a sweater or a scarf?" He asked me.

"Seungkwan! Open the door." I said and he opened it.

"I'm sorry I didn't notice that I locked it." He said.

Acting innocent failed. -_____-"

I went to my room to get some money, a cardigan and my cellphone.

Third Person's POV

Joshua and Chae Min went downstairs. Dino, Vernon, Jeonghan and S.coups who was in the living room noticed them.

"Where are you going?" - S.coups

"Come on hyung, isn't it obvious that they will go on a date?" - Vernon

"How about dinner?" - Jeonghan

"We'll just eat outside." Joshua said and they went out of the house.

"Aww, I ship them." - Dino

"Jeonghan, are you okay with that?" - S.coups

"With what?" - Jeonghan

"Joshua and Chae Min going out?" - S.coups

"Don't tell me you are jealous? *glare*" - Jeonghan

"Of course not." - S.coups

"Joshua is like a brother to me and Chae Min looks so happy with him. What makes her happy, makes me happy too." - Jeonghan

Wonwoo and Mingyu went downstairs.

"Where's Chae Min?" - Wonwoo

"She went out with Joshua, why?" - Jeonghan