"I disobeyed the requirements and I'm already hungry." I just said.

I was about to leave the backstage when he started to speak.

"Thank you all for letting me announce the winner. We, the judges talked about it. If this school needs a singer who's going to represent this school, that student should know how to play instruments, how to read notes and the most important thing is, she or he knows how to compose a song." - Jinhong

"Don't tell me..." - Woozi

"We all know that she disobeyed the first requirement which is you need to cover a song but she showed us, that she has the ability to compose her original song. Let's congratulate her, the representative of our class, Class 2-A, Yoon Chae Min!" - Jinhong

Our class? Class 2-A? He is my classmate?!

The worst part, he's our classmate.

Seungkyoon's fiancé, Jinhong holding her wrist, our classmate, a new transferee..

Damn, my head is aching!

"Noona, it's you!" - Seungkwan

Jeonghan and the others went to the stage to get my certificate and trophy.

"But we need the contestant to be here." The MC suggested.

I'm not feeling well.

I went at the stage, faking a smile. Jinhong put the sash on me before giving me the certificate and the trophy. He smiled at me and offer his hand for a handshake but Jeonghan was the one who got his hand.

We took a picture and they congratulated me when I felt something hot on my face. Shit, I'm crying, again. I looked at Jinhong who was looking at me worriedly. F*ck you. You're the reason why I'm crying! The teachers asked me why I'm crying so Joshua hugged me and he was the one who answered their question.

"She is just happy to be the winner. Thank you Ma'am, we need to go now." He said.

We went out of the theatre and walked to the parking lot where our mini-bus is. I stopped crying but still, Joshua didn't let go of me. We rode in the mini-bus and no one dared to say a word. Joshua sat beside me while his arms were around me. I leaned my head on his shoulder as I closed my eyes.

Seungkyoon's POV

That was not the Chae Min I knew. She was cold to me when I said sorry. Maybe she knew it already that's why she is mad at me now. I'm sorry Chae Min, I'm sorry.

Jinhong's POV

I announced the winner but Seventeen, I mean Jeonghan hyung with his friends was the first one who went to the stage and I noticed Chae Min was hesitating to walk towards us. I gave her the certificate and trophy and I offer her my hand for a handshake but Jeonghan hyung was the one who got it. We congratulated her and she started to cry so I became worried. I was about to go near her when a guy suddenly hugged her. He said that she was just happy because she won, the reason why she was crying but her eyes didn't say it's the reason. Is it because of me again? The guy with small eyes gave me a death glare, I thought he was going to punch me again. And then I noticed that all of them gave me a stay-away-from-her-look before they went out of the theatre, do they want me away from Chae Min?

Third Person's POV

"I'm hungry." - Seungkwan

"Sshh. She's sleeping." - Joshua

"Is noona alright?" - Dino

"We can't say it. Let's wait if she talks to us later, she's fine but if she went straight to her room, she's not." - S.coups