We went inside, it's not big but it has this simple aura. We went to the 3rd floor and went inside the practice room. Ugh, full of mirrors. (╥_╥)

"We usually have our practice here when there is a contest." Jun said.

They started to warm up themselves. I just sat in the corner of the room.

"I hate mirrors." I mumbled.

"Really? Why?" I looked at Mingyu who sat beside me.

"Mirrors show the happiness outside but never the pain inside." I said. Well, it was true.

He ruffled my hair.

"Don't be so serious. Watch and learn." He said to me.

They started to do their formation. They played the music and started to dance to the song Sorry Sorry by Super Junior. I think Soonyoung changed some of the steps. I watched them and I was amazed. They were awesome and really in sync. Now I know why they are famous in school.

The song ended and they were all sweating.

"I saw you smiling while we were dancing." Joshua saw that?

"How was it? Did you like it? I made the choreography!" Soonyoung said proudly.

"Ah, yeah. All of you are awesome. That was great." I said.

They gave high 5 to each other. Then suddenly, my phone rang. It was Seungkyoon. I stood up and went outside the practice room.

"What?" I don't know how to say hello.

"Chae Chae-yah! I'm here outside of your house but the maid said all of you went somewhere. I sent you a message earlier that I'll go to your house this morning and let's go to the church!" She whinned.

I looked at my phone and I saw there was 2 unread messages. Maybe it was from her.

"Sorry, I didn't look at my phone this morning and I didn't read your message yet." I apologized.

"Yeah right, whatever. Anyway, where are you? Did the guys abduct you somewhere?" Seungkyoon was being exaggerated.

"No. We're here at the studio. They have a practice and Jeonghan wants me to come, so I'm here." I said.

"Where is that?! I want to see them practicing! Tell me where are you?" If I know you just want to see Seungcheol dance.

"I don't know. I'm not familiar with this place. We used our mini-bus so I really don't know." I felt sorry for her.

"It's unfair. Anyway, there's a guy standing in front of your house. Just standing and thinking if he will click the doorbell or not, wait.." she said but she didn't hang up.

"Uhm, excuse me. Are you looking for someone?" I heard her asked the guy.

"Yeah." I heard the guy answered.

"Hey Chae Chae, this guy wears sunglasses and a scarf." She whispered on the phone.

"They are not here but my friend who lives here is on the line. Do you want to talk to her?" She asked the guy.

"Her?" I heard the guy asked her.

"Yeah, Yoon Jeonghan's sister. Here, talk to her." Seungkyoon, really. Why do I need to talk to a stranger?

"A-ah. N-no thanks. I'll just come back here next time." He sounds afraid. This made me really curious, his voice sounds familiar.

"Chae Chae, he left already. When I said Yoon Jeonghan's sister, he stammered. He's afraid of you haha." Seungkyoon teased me.

"So, who is he?" I asked her.

"Oh, I forgot to asked his name. Aww, he's already gone."

Stupid -______-"

"Seungkyoon, next time don't talk to a stranger, okay? Bye." I hung up.

I went back inside.

"Who's that?" Seungcheol asked me.

"Seungkyoon." I said.

"Jeonghan! Do you have an appointment with a friend?" I asked him.

"No. All of us are here. Why?" He asked.

"Seungkyoon went to the house but we're not there, of course we're here. She saw a guy standing in front of our gate. She asked him if he's looking for someone and he said he was. She also said that the guy wears a sunglasses and a scarf. She said that we're not there, by that time, I'm still on the line so I heard her asked him if he wants to talk to me but the guy refused. He said that he'll come back to our house next time." I explained.

I read the message from Seungkyoon but the other one is not from her. It was from an unknown number.

Text Message:
From: Unknown Number
"Meet me at the park at 4 pm. I'll wait for you."

Who's this? I gave my phone to Jeonghan and he read the message.

"Who's that?" I asked him. He panicked.

"Don't answer it and don't go to the park later. Maybe it's just some stalker or something. Just stay with us, okay?" He deleted the message.

I looked at the others who was clueless who is that guy that Seungkyoon was talking about. Then I looked at S.coups and Jeonghan. I noticed the change of look on their faces when they read the message, are they hiding something from me?