"Woozi is so kind to Chae Min lately. One time, he helped Chae Min write her song. And now, he bought her foods." S.coups sounds like teasing Woozi.

"But he also bought us food sometimes. So it's just fine hyung." Seungkwan added.

So inside the mini-bus, our seat was:

DK-Vernon-The8-Seungkwan
Little Chan-Junhui (space) Woozi-Joshua
Wonwoo-Mingyu (space) Hoshi-S.coups
Me-Jeonghan (space) Empty-Empty
Door (space) Driver

I started eating the food Woozi bought me. Suddenly, S.coups called Jeonghan to sit beside him so Soonyoung and Jeonghan exchanged seat.

"Hi." He said and smiled.

Those eyes ugh. ≧﹏≦

I got two pieces of fries and tried to put it in his mouth. He stared at me for a second and he ate it. I think that was my new way of saying Hello.

Jeonghan's POV

I think my friends are getting along with Chae Min now. Even though she's still cold towards them, I think they are used to it already. Hoshi and I exchanged seat because Seungcheol wants me to.

"Why?" I asked him.

"I'll just whisper it to you because only The8, DK, Hoshi and I knew this." When he said that, I started to get nervous.

"What is it?" I asked.

"The night when Chae Min got sick, I told Hoshi and DK to buy her a medicine at the drug store near the park." He whispered to me.

"When they got home, I saw Hoshi looked angry for some reason. I asked them what happened but DK just showed Hoshi's right hand to me. When I looked at it, it was reddish. The8 and I, thought that the two of them had a fight." He breathe deeply.

"But the reason was, they saw Jinhong at the park. DK said that when Hoshi saw him, he walked towards him and punched him. Thank God no one saw them." Seungcheol continued.

Jinhong. Did he know that Chae Min is back here?

"The park. He usually go there with Chae Min to play back then. He also know where our house is." I said to Seungcheol.

"What now? Chae Min looks fine now." He sounds worried.

"I know. But when Chae Min was in L.A., he didn't bother to go to the house to say sorry for Chae Min. He didn't even look for her." I said. Thinking about what he did makes me want to punch him too.

"That asshole, maybe he forgotten her already because he's a famous singer now." Seungcheol gritted his teeth.

Don't he dare show up his face to me, to Chae Min ever again.

Chae Min's POV

We were here, finally. A building? I thought we were going to a studio?

"The studio is on the 3rd floor." Soonyoung said.

Ah, okay.