I didn't say a word and just went to my seat.

The teacher arrived but Minghao and Mingyu was still outside.

She discussed about the different kinds of genres and she asked if our class had decided who's going to be our representative, so he/she should meet her at the faculty room.

"That's all." And she went out of the room.

"Chae Min-ah, what song will you going to cover?" Seokmin asked me.

"Are you going to be our representative?" Seungkyoon asked me. She was surprised.

"She will do it for-- mbnhgyj." I covered his mouth.

"For?" She asked.

"My brother." I said.

"Aww, you're really a nice girl Chae Chae." She hugged me again.

"Everyone! Yoon Chae Min will going to be our representative next week! No buts! Let's go!" Seungkyoon said it and dragged me again, this time to the gym.

"What are we doing here? I need to go to the faculty room." I complained.

"I'll go with you later but our basketball team is practicing now and I want to watch them." She said.

So we entered the gym and I saw lots of girls who were sitting and cheering at the bleachers.

"It's just a practice, why are they here?" I asked her.

"Of course they want to watch the Hip hop group play." She answered.

I looked at her and I saw her looking at... Seungcheol? Or Wonwoo?

The practice was done. They fixed their things and some girls went towards them.

"We can't accept that right now. Sorry." Seungcheol said to the girl who tried to gave them a letter and a chocolate.

All of them were sweating.

When Hansol saw me, he told the others about it so they walked toward us.

"Ice Princess, I didn't know you'll be here." Seungcheol said.

"Her name is CHAE MIN." Seungkyoon emphasized my name to Seungcheol.

"You again? Tss, I'm not talking to you so shut up." Seungcheol was not in the mood huh? So Seungkyoon just shut her mouth.

"Wait here, I'll just go have a quick shower." Seungcheol said.

"Me too." Hansol followed him.

I looked at Wonwoo who was drinking his water with a towel on his shoulder.

I heard the girls whispering.

"Who is she?"

"Is that the new girl? How did they know her?"

"Maybe she's flirting with them."

"What a slut."

"Will you just shut your mouth if you will not going to say something good?!" I was surprised when Mingyu shouted at them.

Me? A slut? The girl who said that made me smile. I get the towel from Wonwoo's shoulder and I wiped Mingyu's sweat.

"Just don't mind them and don't be mad. It's okay." I whispered to him while wiping the sweat on his forehead.