"Ah, that. S.coups is closest to Jeonghan and Jihoon, Jeonghan is closest to me and S.coups. Jun is closest to Minghao, DK is closest to Hoshi and vice versa. Vernon is closest to Seungkwan, Mingyu is closest to Wonwoo and Dino is closest to all of us. He is our maknae after all." He said.

"I see. So the written names on the guest room's doors was their names combined together." I finally knew it.

"Yes. I'm glad you were talking to me now more than 10 words. Hahaha." He laughed.

"Ha-ha-ha, funny." I said with sarcasm.

"Meanie, who is it?" I asked because I was curious.

"M stands for Mingyu and Eanie stands for Beanie. Wonwoo likes to wear beanies so they made it Meanie. Sounds like your nickname, right?" He said.

"Huh?"

"M-I-N stands for Chae Min and N-I-E was added to make it cuter." Jisoo seems to have a nice day today. He couldn't stop smiling.

"I think so." I suddenly felt comfortable with him.

Wait, I said it to Mingyu too.
I remembered his face before I left the room earlier. He was upset.

I think I made up my mind.

"May I call you Minnie too?"

"Huh?" I was so deep in my thoughts so I didn't hear what Jisoo said.

"I said, I will call you Minnie starting from now, and stop calling me by my real name. Call me Joshua, or if you want just Josh is fine." He said.

"No. I said I like the real name tha--"

"Whatever MIN-NIE!" He ran so I chased him.

"Don't call me that!" I didn't know what was the big deal with that but still I chased him.

"What did you say MINNIE? I can't hear you!" He ran faster.

I should be annoyed at him right now but all I felt was fun chasing him.

We just stopped running when we were in front of our house.

We were panting so hard and we stayed there to catch our breathe from running. The maid opened the door and we went in.

"What happened to the two of you?" Seungcheol asked while eating a lollipop.

"We just had a jogging." Jisoo-- I mean, Joshua said. What a lame excuse.

"A jogging? So why are you panting so hard?" Seungcheol asked Ji--Joshua but I was the one who answered him.

"I chased him for saying that I'm ugly." I answered and I went straight inside our house.

"Hey! When did I say that?! I can't remember saying that you're ugly!" Joshua complained.

I just laughed and I went to my room.

Jeonghan's POV

"Chae Min seems to be happy with Joshua lately." Seungcheol said.

"I know. Thanks to him she is smiling now." I said.

We went to the living room where the other guys were, doing their things. Woozi and Vernon were writing lyrics, Hoshi, Dino, Jun and The8 were watching a dance choreography on the laptop, Seungkwan and DK were warming up their vocal chords and then reaching the high notes of the song they were listening to and Wonwoo was reading a comic book.