Chapter 18

Niall had stayed up all night waiting for the raven haired man to come back home. It wasn't as if he was hoping Zayn would forgive him easily because the blonde knew that what he did was most definitely wrong, but he did expect his boyfriend to come home by midnight or even right now, at 7 A.M.  

He sighed, getting up from his spot under the duvets and began cleaning the room. It was always such a mess, especially after Zayn walked into his life. Now Niall had to always wear pretty things while earlier he could just easily wear any kind of crap and walk out, knowing well that he didn't have to impress anybody. But when Zayn was beside him, that was when Niall felt insecure about himself. Was he even right for Zayn? He was a good for nothing virgin and even his boyfriend had made sure to let him know that they were only interested in sex. Such thoughts were depressing but Niall couldn't help himself from drowning in them. 

The soft shut of the front door snapped him out of his self degrading thoughts and a small smile crawled on his lips. He knew that Liam usually sleeps till 10 A.M since his best mate has nothing better to do but just mooch off of his dad's hard earned money and his mother's inherited one. It was a cosy and comfortable life style.

"Zayn!" The blonde squealed, running over to a disheveled looking raven haired man. He saw him flinch when Niall wrapped his arms around the older man's body but chose to brush it off. If Zayn was home then that meant he was forgiven, right? 

"Where were you? Did you go back home? I called Louis and he said you weren't with him. You weren't picking up your house phone, where were you Z?" 

"Stop fucking interrogating me," The raven haired man snapped, brushing Niall's small fingers aside as he walked over to the kitchen. He needed something to drink, an orange juice maybe. Just something to get his annoying head ache away. 

"Are you alright Z? I was really worried!" The blonde tried again, ignoring the pain he felt when Zayn brushed him aside just like that. 

"Oh my fucking god Niall. I don't want to answer your questions so shut the fuck up. Your voice is annoying the hell out of me. Just let me be alone. For once," Zayn watched as Niall's eyebrows twitched before the small blonde crossed his arms over his chest. 

"You're at my place. This is my house. If you wanted to be alone then you wouldn't have come here and since I annoy you so much then I guess it's best if you just leave!" 

"Niall I--" 

"No Zayn! I'm so tired of attempting to be the perfect boyfriend. I know I fucked up. I shouldn't have kissed Harry but that's doesn't give you the right to walk away and neither does it give you the right to shout at me." 

Niall waited for Zayn to reply. He really didn't want to shout but he wasn't going to shit there and listen to his boyfriend say shit about him. It was stupid how every time something went wrong, Zayn was either running away or resorting to taking his anger out on Niall. Why couldn't they just sit and talk it all out like normal adults? 

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you and I know you were drunk. I know you would never cheat on me when you're sober. We all make mistakes don't we," Zayn watched Niall's eyes light up and for a second, that guilty feeling was gone. He was happy that Niall was smiling and that's all he wanted. 

Zayn briefly recalled the events of last night. He couldn't believe that he had done that and even enjoyed it. For fucks' sake, he was in a relationship, a very great relationship and he had just gone right ahead and fucked it all up. He should really change his name to Zayn Fucking Everything Up Malik but thankfully, Gigi had agreed about keeping her mouth shut. They both labelled it as a one time thing and Zayn completely blamed the alcohol for all of his actions.

"You know what. I'm sorry too, I know I was wrong and I want us to put this behind us. I really love you Zayn," He watched Niall smile shyly and glance up at him from under his eyelashes.

"You love me?" There was big smile on Zayn's face as he looked at Niall, waiting for the Irishman to reply. When a shy nod came his way, the raven haired man couldn't help himself and scooped Niall up in his arms.

"I love you too babe," Pressing his lips on the blonde's soft ones, Zayn felt blissed and more than that, forgiven. He was going to keep this a secret. Niall didn't need to know what he had done, he was better off not knowing the kind of shit he had made. Zayn was going to do everything he could to be the perfect boyfriend and this time he was actually going to try.

"Now go and take a bath. I'll fix us something to eat," Niall laughed, pushing his boss away as he stepped back, a red blush still coating his cheeks. Why must he be so pale? He hated and at the same time, loved how Zayn was staring at him, taking in Niall's short frame, admiring him. It made him feel happy and secure about himself.

He watched the raven haired man smile before waking upstairs, taking his jacket off and if a gasp left Niall's mouth , Zayn definitely didn't hear it. And he definitely didn't hear the blonde slumping down on a chair, his eyes filled with tears. The big fat purple bruise was so ugly in Niall's eyes and he was for one, certain that he didn't put it there. He avoided hickies simply because it was always Zayn putting them on him and not the other way round.  Niall sat on the chair, staring at the direction where Zayn had gone, probably laughing to himself for managing to fool Niall. There were so many questions in his head but there was one answer that stood out.

"You're such a cheat!"

AN/ GUYS YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME! I MIGHT NOT STAY SINGLE FOR LONG! HURRAY!

SO, this guy in my class asked me to be his girlfriend and you know what the best part is? HE KINDA LOOKS LIKE ZAYN! THEY HAVE THE SAME BEARD (STUBBLE IS IT? IDK MAN, THE FACIAL HAIR IS THE SAME THOUGH LOL) AND HIS HAIR IS ALSO LIKE ZAYN'S! MORE THAN THAT, HE HAS THE EXACT SAME SIDE PROFILE AS ZAYN! WTFFF!

BUT THE BAD THING IS THAT HE IS MY FRIEND! I HARDLY HAVE ANY GUY FRIENDS AND HE IS ONE OF THOSE FEW MALE FRIENDS THAT I HAVE AND I DON'T WANT TO FUCK OUR FRIENDSHIP UP! I HAVE A BAD RECORD WITH RELATIONSHIPS !MY PREVIOUS ONE WAS WITH A TYPICAL BAD BOY! LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING, YOU CAN'T CHANGE A BAD BOY NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY!

ALSO IT'S BEEN MORE THAN 1 YEAR SINCE MY PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIP GOT OVER SO I GUESS THAT GIVES ME THE RIGHT TO MOVE ON WITHOUT COMING OFF AS TOO DESPERATE. I'M STILL NOT COMPLETELY OVER MY EX BUT I REALLY WANT TO GET ON WITH MY LIFE!

SHOULD I SAY YES TO THE ZAYN LOOK ALIKE OR NOT?

APART FROM THIS: WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS ABOUT THE CHAPTER? WHAT DO YOU THINK NIALL WILL DO NOW?

IS HE GOING TO CONFRONT ZAYN OR JUST WALK AWAY? OR WILL HE GO TO HARRY?

WHAT DO YOU WANT NIALL TO DO?

COMMENT ALL OF YOUR VIEWS!

NEXT UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 90+ VOTES AND 20+ COMMENTS!

SO:

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

SHARE

FOLLOW