Chapter 8

Zayn had booked an extremely expensive restaurant for the beautiful blonde. He wanted to impress and seduce Niall but there was still a part of him which was filled with unnecessary nerves. The raven haired man had never done this wining and dining shit and he was hesitant even this time, sure he wanted to give Niall the world and everything but could a man just change his ways in the span of a few weeks? 

The drive to the restaurant was filled with a comfortable silence as the radio played all the recent pop songs. Niall kept on bouncing on his seat in excitement causing his dress to ride up ever so often, the blonde was careless in matters like these and completely oblivious to Zayn staring at his clean shaved legs. One could only imagine how difficult it was for Zayn to control his dick from bursting. 

"You didn't have to do this," Niall stared at the restaurant in awe. This was the kind of stuff he had only witnessed in magazines, the places where all the celebrities went to with their dates or families. Niall felt completely out of dressed and mentally cursed Liam for making him wear such a slutty dress. He wished he had some leggings on because the stares the passer by's were giving him, just added to his self consciousness. 

"You look stunning. Don't hide your face," Zayn muttered hotly in the blonde's ear, making him shiver in pleasure. He stared at Zayn and once again got lost in how beautiful the raven haired man was. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the perfect jawline, the kind eyes and those piercings. How could one man look so perfect, was a mystery to Niall. 

"Like what you see?" Zayn smiled cheekily at the blonde who blushed furiously. 

"Very." 

..

The interior of the restaurant was more stunning than its exterior. Niall could stare at the magnificent paintings on the wall and he wouldn't get tired of them. There was just something about the pattern of colors that added to a homely atmosphere. Brown was always a calming color. 

"This is a beautiful place," his eyes shined with an unknown feeling making Zayn's heart flutter a bit. He was glad that he picked out this place. It was just very warm and cozy, moreover there were private tables so they wouldn't have to listen to the chatter going on outside. The entire restaurant had full length glass windows, showing the beautiful night life of the city. Plus the paintings and the beautifully decorated tables, were just something a couple would like and prefer. 

"It must be expensive," Niall exclaimed, frowning a bit as he sat down. 

"Money is not an issue," Zayn smiled but there was still a hint of doubt in Niall's mind. Of course he was well aware about Zayn's wealth. The Malik family was the talk of the town. Niall didn't mind it a bit, he couldn't care less about Zayn's money but if in future they became something serious,then Niall only knew all the harsh comments he'd have to go through. He had witnessed one too many women and men being called "gold diggers" just because they fell in love with someone belonging to a higher social standing. Not that it was a lie, most of those people were in it for the money but Niall could see himself falling for the raven haired man. Yes, Zayn was arrogant, horny and an annoying pervert but he was also a comforting, understanding and kind person. Niall just hoped that Zayn had genuinely changed. 

They both ordered steak and Niall added a hamburger to the list. Honestly, the posh looking place was kinda freaking him out. Plus, the prices written on the menu card were atrocious! Who the fuck charges a hundred dollars for just a pizza! (I do not know how dollar works, just go with the flow :P ) 

Small conversations were made while the two exchanged memories of their childhood. Niall kept most of the things to himself but shared all his memories with his best mate Liam. They talked about old relationships and very thing which they liked. Niall was starting to see how much Zayn loved his family, he wanted to meet the woman who made this man such a flawless being. 

Zayn on the other hand, was appreciating all the curves that Niall's dress showed. He paid attention to Niall's words but soon his mind drifted to how the blonde's plump lips moved so lusciously. He could imagine them being wrapped around his throbbing, thick dick and Zayn couldn't help but groan. 

"What perverted shit are you thinking about?" Niall chuckled. He had been watching the man zone out of the past few minutes while Niall happily munched on his ice cream (can you even munch on that?). 

"Your lips, my dick," Zayn answered bluntly, his eyes turning a darker shade as he stared at the blonde sitting across from him. He could hear Niall's breath hitching as the blonde tried to adjust his dress. 

"God, I want to tear that dress out of your body," He mumbled, running a tired hand over his face. He couldn't deny the sexual attraction he felt towards the blonde and truth be told, he felt like he deserved a blow job for the amazing way he had treated his secretary tonight. Like, which boss does that!? 

"Zayn..stop," Niall covered his hands with his fingers, the ice cream melting but he didn't care. There was a gorgeous man staring at him like he was the most sexiest being alive on earth and Niall could only feel a twitch in his own dick. He wanted to run away, to save himself from the embarrassment but he couldn't bring himself to move. 

"You know what you should do right? Get under the table and jerk me off," Niall laughed humorlessly at Zayn's proposition. No way in hell was he doing such a thing in a public place! For crying out loud it was a fucking expensive place and holy shit, it was just their first date! 

"Malik. You better keep that dick in your fucking pants. I do not put out on the first date so if you're gonna act like a needy little bitch, do it with one of those whores you fuck," Niall hissed, glaring at the man who was clearly palming his cock through his pants.

Zayn sighed. Removing his hands from his crotch and passed Niall a soft smile. 

"You aren't going to do it?" 

"Damn right, I'm not! What do you take me for?" Niall laughed. He knew men like Zayn so very well. 

"I'm sorry," Zayn smiled, a bit saddened but still hard as fuck. He was in for a wank tonight and Zayn did not like it, at all. 

AN/ I have totally lost my mojo! What am I doing with this chapter? Lmao! 

Anywhoran, DID YOU NOTICE SOMETHING MISSING? WE'RE AT CHAPTER 8, YOU MUST'VE NOTICED A BIG THING MISSING FROM THE STORY? DID YOU! DID YOU?????

If you have then you're the most intelligent person on the whole fucking Earth! 

NEXT UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 25-30 VOTES AND 10 COMMENTS! 

So: 

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

SHARE

FOLLOW ME!