Chapter 13

Things were going great. Niall had started wearing those to-die-for skirts again, Zayn was back to being the perverted boss except now they were genuinely dating and Louis had gladly taken his best friend position back. Not only that but the raven haired man had even succeeded in sneaking a few snogs here and there in his office and all the while, he had sure that a certain curly haired brunette was watching them. Call him jealous or over protective but he was still going to be a douche to anybody who wasn't Niall. 

But the one thing that still continued to tick him off was the fact that his perky little blonde lover always disappeared off during the lunch hours. And it wasn't that Zayn was trying to be controlling or anything like that, honestly he was just being a little bitch because he knew exactly where Niall went. Or more specifically, to whom he went. 

And today when he had walked into the office making sure to wear the blonde's favorite shirt under neath his black blazer, he had already made up his mind that he was going to raise the question of 'Harry' to him. Honesty was the key to all good relationships wasn't it? Or at least getting everything out of your system was. He really needed to stop with those chick flicks. 

"So...," The Irishman smiled happily, bouncing on his heels as he bent over to peck the tattoo covered man's lips. Zayn hummed in happiness, his eyes raking up and down the blonde's figure and god, he could feel his pants tightening just by thinking what he'd do to that nice little body. 

"Zayn you have that creepy look back and I don't like how you're eyeing my thighs," the shorter of the two playfully punched his boss on the shoulder, laughing nervously. He was still not over the events of that night and by the looks of it, Zayn still hadn't changed his mind about sex. Niall was trying to keep the 'I'm a virgin' information to himself. He knew how men like Zayn reacted in such situations, he'd probably freak out and cry like a little baby and then dump him. Niall didn't want that, he wanted this to actually work out and maybe in a few weeks, he'd tell the taller man about his 'v-card' and even let him deflower him. 

"I'm sorry if I freaked you out," The tanned man frowned, his hands reaching out to cup the blonde's cheeks. He didn't want to rush into anything, wanted to take it all slow, get the blonde to trust him again and then give himself up to him. He wasn't going to make the same mistakes twice. He might be a bit slow, but he wasn't entirely dumb. 

"So how did your day go, Mr. Malik?" He walked over to the pile of files lying untidily on boss' desk and internally groaned in displeasure. Arranging stupid ass files was not really his favorite task of the day. 

"It went fine Mr. Horan," the Pakistani man gave a cheeky smile to his secretary as he opened his laptop. The topic of a certain curly haired man was completely out of his mind until there was a soft knock on the door. 

"Can I come in?" The familiar slow, husky English accent asked and Zayn rolled his eyes when his 'boyfriend' skipped, literally, to open the door. 

"Hey Harold!" He wanted to frown at the overly excited voice but the old mantra of 'they're just friends' was doing wonders and surprisingly, he kept calm and quiet while his secretary talked of every nonsensical thing with the temporary worker. 

Temporary worker. That's right, that's all Harry would ever be. Zayn smile triumphantly when he realized just how quick and efficient the tall man was and soon he could totally throw him out. Of course he wasn't a cold hearted bastard, he'd definitely write the best recommendations and references for Harry. He was certainly the best employee Zayn's company had ever had but the long haired man didn't need to know that. 

"Why are you here Mr. Styles?" The raven haired man asked casually, leaning back on his chair as he watched the taller man place a comfortable hand on Niall's back as if it belonged there. He was so very tempted to raise an eyebrow, even though the only reason Harry even had his hand on Niall's back was to push him slightly further away. Now, he would let the small blonde do all he wanted to but not when his boss was literally glaring at him with all of his actions.