Chapter 17

Zayn took a sip of his drink, frowning at the bitter taste of the liquid but he didn't really care much. He was used to alcohol and this was just another way of his to get back into his old habits. It had been a while since he had last drank to get rid of one of his worries. 

"Are you alright?" The bar keep asked causing Zayn to nod numbly as he took another gulp of the liquid. He was sure it was one of those strong drinks that people always prefer to drink when they either have a lot on their mind or when they've kinda sorta been cheated upon. Zayn didn't know the reason why he was drinking but he just couldn't bare to see Niall's face. It was almost painful for him to watch the blonde struggle for words with apologizes escaping his lips and the way his eyes were filled with tears. 

"Another one of these," He raised his glass in the air in an attempt to catch the bar keep's attention and surely enough, there was a fresh glass of drink in front of his eyes. 

There were so many questions Zayn had on his mind and maybe the bar keep sensed that because the next thing he knew, the drink filled glass was walking away from his eyes and he glanced up to see a pretty looking blonde standing behind the counter. He raised his eyebrow at the familiar face before laughing to himself. 

"Hey Gigi," The raven haired man giggled slightly, the drinks finally doing their well desired task. He wasn't completely drunk but drunk enough to slur on some of his words and feel a bit dizzy. 

"Why are you here Zayn?" Was the first question that the pretty looking blonde asked. Zayn was tempted to grab her blonde hair, it wasn't the same as Niall's but the color blonde was certainly not Zayn's favorite right now. 

"Because my boyfriend decided to kiss somebody else. Somebody way better than me," He giggled once again, frowning at the not so manly sound which he kept on making again and again. 

The girl sighed, walking back to some of the other customers and came back after a while. This time a fresh glass of mineral water in her hand. "Drink this butter cup and start talking about this boyfriend of yours," She wiggled her eyebrows in a strange manner making Zayn giggle again. Damn, he was quite a giggly drunk (if such a thing exists). 

"He's really really pretty. And he has a big ass. A big fat ass," The raven haired man took a sip from his new glass, frowning when he realized it was water but then shrugged, continuing to drink it. "He's so gorgeous, G. Prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen. I don't deserve him at all," He pouted, the memories rushing back to him and suddenly, he was angry. 

"Give me alcohol. I'm not even drunk right now," The blonde frowned but nonetheless gave the customer a can of beer, making sure it was properly chilled. 

"Why are you not giving me that drink you gave me before?" The raven haired man asked, his mouth already latched on the can as he took a big gulp.

"You're already drunk and plus, I want you to be sober enough to tell me how, the Zayn Malik started liking boys?" 

"He's a pretty boy! He's really really pretty," He took his phone out from his jeans pocket, which was a struggle in itself with the jeans being unbearably tight, he was sometimes shocked that his balls were still breathing and alive. Opening the one to show her his wallpaper, the raven haired man sighed dreamily. It was a picture of him and Niall just lying in his king sized bed with the blonde wearing one of his old hoodies as Zayn kissed his cheeks lovingly. Their pet kitty was squashed between the two but Zayn really didn't care. 

"Are you sure he's a boy? I have to say he's prettier than me," The girl teased smiling when Zayn sighed once again in his happy mood. 

"He is. But he deserves so much better and this guy he was kissing, he is so much better than I will ever be. I mean look at me," He gestured to his fit body, covered in black leather jacket, his hair styled in a quiff and Gigi really didn't get his point. Zayn was definitely a looker, a Greek God look a like but apparently, he was also insecure. "Harry is better than me. I might have the money and might actually be a bit good looking, but Harry knows how to treat Niall right. He won't force him for anything, he won't make Niall cry."