Chapter 3

Niall walked into the office the very next day, feeling much more confident about himself. He knew how Zayn Malik's mind worked now and honestly, he was prepared to have fun with his raven haired boss. 

Zayn was hot, Niall would give him that and that's probably the only reason why Niall wouldn't punch him in the face. Who would want to fuck up that masterpiece either way? The only thing Niall didn't get was why in the world was Zayn Malik interested in him? Niall wasn't an idiot, he knew all about Zayn's nightly escapades. The billionaire's love affairs were highlighted on pretty much every magazine Niall read and every fucking social networking site he went to. So why was a successful guy like Zayn Malik hitting on his secretary, who was just an average looking fellow? 

Oh Niall was truly unaware of what he did to people, wasn't he? 

"Ready to start your very first day," Louis asked the blonde the moment he entered the building. It was a little creepy to be welcomed this way just when you enter the premises but oh well, Niall was pretty much already used to creepy people. 

"Yes," Niall smiled at the man who was just a few inches taller than him. He hoped they could be friends but with the way Louis was checking out Niall's ass when the blonde took the stairs instead of the elevators (it's a weight thingy), all thoughts of potential friendship were thrown out the window. 

"Another pervert," Niall whispered to himself, walking up the stairs slowly, making sure his skirt didn't reveal to much. But Louis had already seen what he wanted to. The blonde was wearing black lace panties today and damn, Louis loved how the color contrasted perfectly with Niall's pale skin. What loved more was that Niall's skirt was practically non-existent, it seemed to start and end at Niall's ass. The blonde, according to Louis, was a little slut who loved to tease people. 

"Black suits you," the brunette whispered in Niall's ears before licking his earlobe and walking off. 

Louis Tomlinson was fucking excited to claim the twink as his. 

...

"Oops," Zayn mumbled for the hundredth time, dropping his pen a bit farther away from his table. His secretary sighed for the hundredth time that day, and bent again to pick up the pen. He could feel Zayn staring at his ass all the time. 

Deciding to give the man a show (cause bending again and again to pick up something or the other was getting boring), Niall swayed his ass a bit, pushing the pen further away so that he had to crawl to pick it up. He could hear Zayn gasp, and smirked when he knew he had succeeded in what he wanted to accomplish. This man seriously couldn't keep it in his pants, Niall thought. 

"Here," He politely held out the pen for Zayn to take but it seems like the older man had different plans because in the blink of an eye, Niall was on his laps and the pen was again, lying on the floor. 

"You shouldn't tease so much," Zayn moaned, fiddling with Niall's ass, making the shorter lad moan as well. He loved how perky Niall's ass was, and he definitely loved the lace panties. 

"And you should learn how to keep your hands to yourself," Niall smirked, getting up from the position which he found very comfortable. 

"But baby you know that's hard to do when you dress like you want me to fuck you," Zayn whispered, palming himself through his pants. Damn, Niall turned him on like no one else ever had and he hadn't even fucked the blonde yet! 

..

AN/ short chapter but oh well. At least it was a bit steamy lol. 

Anyways, next update on 5 VOTES AND 2 COMMENTS :)