Chapter 11

• इन्हें समर्पित: blaaajung

It had been two weeks. Two weeks since Zayn walked away. Two weeks since he unsuccessfully tried to have sex with Gigi but apparently, couldn't get mini Malik to stand up. Two weeks since Niall started acting cold towards him. Two weeks since Louis gave him a lecture about what a dick he was. Two weeks since he figured out that his best mate might just be in love with his secretary. Two weeks since Niall stopped wearing mini skirts. Basically, it had been two weeks since he had fucked everything up. 

It wasn't that Zayn didn't try to apologize. He might be stupid and a big asshole, but he's not that selfish. He actually attempted saying sorry countless times to Niall and just for the special effect, even played Justin Bieber's 'Sorry' on full volume just when the blonde walked inside the room in those skin tight ripped jeans and a plaid shirt. He had hoped to get some reaction out of his secretary but the shorter man just kept the files on Zayn's table and walked away. That was the last attempt he had made at apologizing. 

Next, he had tried to talk everything out with Louis, who had clearly told him off and even blocked the raven haired man's contact number. Guess he loves Niall more than Zayn (in both senses possible). Going to his best friend was certainly not a solution at the moment. So, Zayn did what he should've done long ago. He acted professionally. There was no constant flirting going on, no sexual tension in the room, his eyes weren't constantly trying to look at the sea blue ones and he definitely wasn't staring at his secretary's ass for a long time. Things had gone back to how they should've been from the start. 

Zayn was certainly regretting it. He could just feel his own heart breaking with every change Niall bought in himself. But there was nothing he could do. He had tried all the tricks on his book and they didn't work, so wasn't the best solution to just let things go? As long as Niall didn't quit his job, Zayn was fine. 

...

Harry could literally feel his heart breaking. He knew it wasn't his place to interfere and that he should really not get involved in any office drama specially if he wanted his stay in here to be made permanent, but he couldn't seem to control himself where a certain fake blonde was involved. The taller man had noticed the changes taking place slowly but considerably. He had clearly noticed the thick tension in the office every time he went over to Zayn with some problem. 

It had started with Niall wearing fully covered clothes. He had still worn skirts and crop tops in the starting but made sure to wear them with knee high socks or a denim jacket on. Harry hadn't worried then, he thought it was some kind of a fashion thing. But then suddenly even that was gone. Skirts were history now as the blonde would always walk in the office wearing his ripped jeans and plaid shirts. It was not at all a boring attire. Harry definitely approved of what Niall wore but he couldn't help feel as if something was wrong. 

When he had questioned Niall about it, the blonde had cleverly brushed it all off by just saying it was office rules. How was an office rule made up so suddenly? Harry had wanted to ask but didn't. Niall had just started warming up to him and he didn't want to make the blonde uncomfortable. 

Harry had noticed how the Irishman would slowly walk over to him during lunch breaks and all the intervals in between and even when he was busy working, Niall would just sit there and look at him or read some book. The small man was clearly fascinated by his tattoos and Harry had seen his eyes raking over the two birds on his chest ever so often. 

"Birds don't have eyebrows," Niall had giggled cutely one morning, when Harry had decided to wear a simple black shirt with just two buttons done. Obviously. 

He had just smiled at the cute little blonde, watching him adjust his glasses every now and then. You could say Harry was fascinated by everything Niall did. There was just something about him that screamed sex even when he was doing the most innocent or the most boring thing ever. Harry was...smitten. 

Hands To Myself |z.h|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें