Did He Just Play Me ?

Start from the beginning

I finally reach the guestroom which is right beside my room, so I can check on Cassie if I need to.

I place Cassie softly on the bed and pull the covers over her so she stays warm.

Cassie then starts to get comfortable and snuggles up to the blankets.

I try to walk backwards slowly still watching Cassie but exiting at the same time.

Which isn't a very smart move because I turn around to leave but I end up smacking my head against the door .

"SHIT" I scream while rubbing my head.

Cassie jumps in suprise and for a moment I thought I actually woke her, but she fell back asleep THANK YOU GOD.

I finally leave the restroom and I head to my room which is next door.

I put my boxers on and stay shirtless while getting into bed.

I sleep shirtless usually so im used to it now.

I am about to close my eyes when I see Cassie open the door to my room and walk towards my bed.

"Cassie what are you doing up " ?

No response ....

I turn to face her and I realise that her eyes are shut, OMG SHE IS SLEEP WALKING !

I am about to help her get back to the guest room, but instead she gets into my bed with me and snuggles beside me.

I grab her waist pulling her body closer to me.

I could get used to this, I think to myself.

Before I know it my eyes start to shut and sleep takes over.

***************************************************************************************************

Cassie's POV

I swear I was with Beau, but it looks like he took me home after all.

I open my eyes but I am very confused to fnd that I am not in my room after all.

WHERE THE HELL AM I ?

I start rubbing my eyes roughly, just incase i'm imagining all this.

Nope I am deffinately in a guys room, BUT WHOS ?

I strech my arms but it seems that I cant move, a muscular arm is placed beside my waist.

I turn to face who ever it is and it turns out it is Beau.

What am I doing in Beau's house, and why am I sleeping in his bed with him.

Beau eyes flutter open suddenly, his hands leave my waist to strech above his head.

I suddenly notice that Beau is naked.

Okay maybe i was exaggerating but he is shirtless and is only wearing boxers.

My eyes start to wander down to his abs and I am just about to touch them when

"You were amazing last night Cassie " Beau says suddenly smirking

I can feel my eyes widden in suprise and i swallow madly which leads me to choking on my own spit.

"Your are kiding me right we didnt !! "

"we sure did Babe, we should so do it again some time "

"Your lying because if we had sex then I would be fully naked which im not" I say taking a deep breath and pointing to my clothes that I am wearing.

Beau suddenly takes a photo of me with his phone which catches me off guard so I have no idea what I look like in the photo he just took.

Beau burts out laughing which leads me glaring at him.

"You should have seen your face Cassie, It was priceless "

"So you decide to take a photo of it "

"Yep " Beau replies pooping the p and looking at me smuggly.

"DELETE THE PHOTO" I whine.

Whiney girls normally get what they want, well most of the time.

"No way in hell is that happening princess " Beau replies looking at me smirking.

I try to grab the phone off his hands quickly without him noticing, but he must have known because he lifts his phone up higher so i can't reach it.

"Better luck next time babe "

"Dick' I reply

Beau turns to face me trying to fake being hurt.

"Bastard' I reply again

"But you love me " Beau replies

"Why would I love a piece of shit like you "

"Getting fiesty are we Cassie, I like them bad " Beau says

While moving closer and closer to me which leads to me moving futher back.

I end up getting out of Beaus bed to get away from him but I end up hitting a wall while I was trying to walk backwards.

"Shit" I mutter to myself

Beau pushes his body onto mine, while grinding his hips against mine and pinning my hands above my head. His eyes start to wander down to my lips then back up to look at me.

His eyes wander down to my lips again then he starts to move in.

I am not prepared for him to kiss me, but for some reason i didn't pull away.

Instead I did the exact opposite I started to close my eyes and so did Beau.

However his lips never did reach mine instead i could feel his hot breath dancing along the skin of my neck.

"You wanna have breakfast now ?" Beau asks.

Beau then leaves the room and sends a smirk my way before leaving.

I am left standing beside the wall confused.

Did he just play me, ohh hell no.

He is not going to win and I will make sure of it.

I take a couple of minutes to calm down my heartbeat, i dont know why he has this effect on me.

Then I head downstairs ready to face Beau.

******************************************************************************************************

Well thats it for chapter 9

Hopefully it was alright haha enjoy

Byee for now Claudiaaa xx :))