74

~5:00pm~

"Babe, you ready?" Niall called from the next room.

"Yeah." I called back.

I felt two strong arms around my waist and a chin on my shoulder.

"Bring a change of cloths." Niall whispered into my ear.

"Why?"

"We're going out to dinner after the concert."

I let out a small squeak an turned around and have Niall a quick peck before skipping over to my bag.

I found my favorite light blue, cupcake dress and my silver heels.

To the concert I wore jean shorts with a white tank top with low cut sleeves and a red bandeau.

Half way through the concert the boys sang one of my favorite songs.

Rock me.

"I want you to ROCK ME! ROCK ME! ROCK ME YEAH!" I sang, while jumping around back stage.

Before I knew it I was slung over Niall's shoulders.

I stumbled back a little when I was planted back on my feet.

My hand was pulled above my head while Niall spun me around. I became dizzy with all the spinning and screaming fans. I fell to Niall's chest. One if his arms wrapped around my waist.

"R-O-C-K ME AGAIN! R-O-C-K ME AGAIN! R-O-C-K ME AGAIN!" Niall sang while looking in my eyes.

I felt a cold metal around my finger. When I looked down I saw a silver infinity ring on my ring finger.

"I WANT YOU TO ROCK ME! ROCK ME! ROCK ME YEAH!"

When the song finished I gave Niall a small peck, waved to the crowd goodbye and headed towards back stage, receiving a tap to my butt from Niall.

When I was in the back, I was left to admire the gorgeous ring Niall had placed on my finger. It was beautiful.

The concert was just about over. The boys had one song left.

"As some of you may know," Niall's voice boomed threw the stadium, "exactly a year ago from today, I started dating Sarah." Niall looked back to me.

"Now, please help me welcome to the stage my amazing girlfriend to the stage!"

My eyes grew wide. Niall ran over to me and pulled me on stage.

I was brought to center stage. I was sat on a stool. Niall faced me to the large screen.

I watched as Niall began to play the guitar to little things.

My eyes were brought back to the screen as a slide show began to play.

The first picture of me and Niall on his motorcycle.

"You're hand fits in mine like its made just for me. But bare this in mind, it was meant to be. And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks. And it all makes sense to me."

The next picture was of Niall and I at the water park. Niall held me bridal style in front of the entrance.

"I know you've never loved

The crinkles by your eyes

When you smile

You've never loved

Your stomach or your thighs,

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But I'll love them endlessly."

The picture dissolved to a photo of Niall and I at paint ball. Covered in paint splatters, helmets on, and guns up.

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if I do

It's you

Oh, it's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things."

The fourth picture appeared on the screen. Niall and I sat on the tractor. I sat on his lap with my arms around his neck.

"You can't go to bed without a cup of tea and maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep. And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep, but it makes no sense to me."

A picture of Niall and I covered in paint came up next. I smiled at the memory of our paint fight at the barn.

"I know you've never loved

The sound of your voice on tape

You never want

To know how much you weigh

You still have to squeeze into your jeans

But you're perfect to me."

Next was one of my favorite pictures. Niall and I were in the pool. I sat on his shoulders.

When Niall's solo came some of my favorite pictures came on.

A photo from the back of us holding hands and another of us sleeping together on the coach.

The pictures flowed along with the song.

Niall and I in front of the x-factor stadium.

Niall giving me a big hug after winning the championship soccer game.

The next one made me smile.

Niall was down on one knee, jokingly purposing, and I made a silly surprised face.

Then was Niall and I in the recording studio.

Niall and I sleeping on the bus.

The last one was my favorite.

Niall and I were kissing under water.

When the song was over I attacked Niall to the ground with a kiss.

"Alright good night everybody!" Louis yelled to the crowd. I climbed off of Niall and ran off the stage.