28

~~~NEXT DAY~~~

I had woken up to an empty bed. He had left. All day I hadn't seen Niall. the only sign of him was a text i woke up to.

"I'm taking you out tonight. Where a bathing suit ;) I'll pick you up at 5. Niallxx"

hours and hours went by. Life was so boring without Niall. He always made things fun. I spent my day couch bound. Only leaving to get food and use the bathroom. I looked to my phone when it vibrated. I laughed out loud to see the selfie Niall sent me. My laugh tunring to a smile whe  i read the caption.

"Just to make you smile :) Niallxx.

i sent him one back.

"Just something you can make fun of me for. Sarahxx."

when the text was sent my eyes wondered to the top of the screen. 4:30! i wasn't even dressed! i ran, correction, i tripped up the steps. my cloths were ripped from my body as i pulled my new ones on. i quickly pulled my hair up into a messy bun finishing right as the doorbell rang. just in time.

i stumbled down the stairs and ran for the front door opening it and skipping to Nialls car, dragging him behind me. I could hear his laugh from behind me. i reached my hand to open the door to his car before he locked it.

***NAILLS POV***

"Don't I get a kiss first?" i questioned her, denying her entrace to my car.

"We're not dating." she stuck her tongue out at me. she was being very childish today but i found it adorable.

"And we were before?"

she remained silent, she knew i was right. she drew closer reaching for the keys.

"you're not getting these until i get a kiss."

she jumped to reach the keys i now held above her heads. to my suprise she grabbed them.

"HA!" she belowed.

"I think you're forgetting something."

she gave me a confused look.

"I know you're weakness." i put my hand to her side.

"and i know yours." her hand was placed to my crotch as i let out a low moan.

"Okay fine." i strted before pulling her into my chest. "To be continued." i winked at her letting go of the keys.

she unlocked the doors and hopped in.

"MY SONGS KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN DARRRRRKKKKK! SO LIGHT EM UP UP UP!" we both sang to the loud music. finally we reached the beach. Tonight was my night. our night. I was going to make hr mine and i wouldn't stop until i did. I had it all planned out. She was going to fall for me.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?!?! COMMENT VOTE!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE COMING SOON! AND THANKS AGAIN FOR THE 300+ READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!