36

When the weekend finally came the first thing I did was go to Niall's house.

I walked to Niall's front door and rang the door bell. When the door opened I was greeted by Mrs. Horan.

"Hi Sarah!" She was so happy and full of life.

"Hi Mrs. Horan! Is Niall in?"

"Yeah come on in." She stepped aside to let me in. "He's still asleep. You can go wake him up."

"Ok thanks."

I walked up the stairs and slowly creeped open the door. Niall was curled up in a ball under his blankets. He looked so adorable!

I took in a deep breathe.

"NIALL!" I shouted into his hear.

Niall's eyes shot open as he rolled over to the ground. A fell on top of his mattress. All I could do was laugh.

"What the hell Sarah?!" Niall laughed as he popped his head up from the floor.

I couldn't talk the laughs were still pouring out of my mouth. Niall got up from the floor before walking over to his closet. My laughter slowed down when I saw Niall's full body. I found it incredibly hot that he slept in just his boxers. When the sound of my laugh disappeared from the room Niall looked to me.

"What are you doing here so early?"

He asked slipping into his shorts.

"I'm taking you out today." I said finally sitting up from the bed.

"Wait what?" Niall looked slightly confused.

"You're always taking me to these amazing da- places."

"You were about to say dates." Niall raised his eyebrows to me.

"No I wasn't." I insisted even though I was.

"Yeah you were."

"Was not."

"Were too."

"Was not!"

With every word Niall took a step closer eventually reaching between my knees. He pressed his forehead to mine.

"Yes you were."

I remained silent in defeat. Niall's lips pressed to mine until I flopped back down onto his bed.

"Eww Niall cooties." I teased him.

"Oh yeah?" He asked before his hands attacked my stomach. My legs kicked and I wiggled under his touch. My lungs filled with my laughter I couldn't breathe. Until he finally pulled his hands away. I sat up again, catching my breathe.

"Now about that date." He joked.

"Oh go put a shirt on." I smacked at his stomach. He chuckled before going to his drawers pulling a shirt over his head.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

"Come on tell me."

I zipped my lips, Niall rolled his eyes at me. As we walked to the car a stepped in front of the door.

"Don't you think I should get a thank you kiss?" I winked at him

He quickly brought his lips to mine. My hands were brought to his bum. I could feel him slightly jump at my touch. I reached into his pocket grabbing the keys.

"I'm driving." I smiled.

"No way!"

"You don't know where to go."

Niall stepped back in defeat. I skipped to the other side of the car and started the engine. The first thing Niall did was turn on the radio.

"Remember when we started this mess! My heart was beating out of my chest! Remember when we stole your dads car! I never thought we'd take it that far! We were flying so high yeah partners in crime!" We both loudly sang to the radio. After an hour of singing we reached out destination.

"No way!" Niall looked out the window with wide eyes. "PAINTBALL?! Sarah you're the best!"

__________________________

THANKS SO MUCH FOR 500 reads! And almost 100 votes! KEEP COMMENTING!