42

Niall and I had been working on emptying out the barn all day. I looked down the my phone, it was 8:30 already.

"We should get going." I stated.

Niall and I were both sweaty by this point. Niall agreed and we headed back to my house hand in hand.

After only 8 minutes of walking we reached our houses.

"Y-you can come over if you want." Why was I being so awkward?

Niall just smiled before joining me in my house. My mom was already sleeping. She was always one to fall asleep early.

Niall felt completely at home in my house. Once reaching my room he went straight to the bathroom to start the shower.

***NIALLS POV***

The bathroom became steamy as the water began to heat up. I stripped my torso of my shirt.
I stepped out of the bathroom.

"Hey babe were are your to-"
I couldn't finish my sentence when I saw Sarah sitting in her room with no shirt on and a towel around her waist. Her shorts were on the floor. My mouth hung wide open. God she was hot.

"Mind if I join you?" Her quiet voice asked.

"N-n-no. N-not at all!" Why would I mind?!

She stepped into the bathroom, dropping the towel to the ground. She wrapped her arms around my waist. Her fingers fiddled with my waist band before pulling down both my shorts and boxers. Her hands were then brought to tangle with my hair. My lips were pressed to hers. My fingers were brought to her bra clasp quickly unclipping it before yanking down her panties.

I pulled our lips apart before leading her into the steaming water.

My eyes trailed up and down her body, this was the first time I had ever seen her completely naked before. She had caught on that I was ogling her gorgeous body. She turned around and pressed her back to my front. Her arms wrapped back to my neck. My hand placed on her hips.

***SARAHS POV***

I could feel Niall's bulge against my bum. I bent over to reach for the shampoo. I purposely bent more then I needed to, pressing my bum to Niall's length. I could hear a low moan escape from the back of his throat. My body was turned back to face Niall. My hands scrubbed the shampoo into his blonde hair. His large hands were placed to my behind lightly squeezing.
Our actions repeated with conditioner.

"Turn around."

I obeyed to Niall's command. His hand massaged the shampoo and conditioner into my long brown locks. After rinsing it out, Niall grabbed the soap. His large palms caressing my entire body spreading bubbles all over me. My eyes fell shut in pleasure only to shoot open with a whimper seconds later.

"Gotta make sure you're clean." Niall giggled into my ear while his hands rubbed over my breasts. His thumbs rubbed over my nipple.

"N-Niall." I whimpered.

"Just relax baby."

His hands continued to massage my body.

I let out a gasp when Niall's lips attacked my neck. His plump lips sucking at the skin. I continued to whimper. His teeth lightly grazing the red skin.

"S-sarah?" I heard a sleepy female voice from outside the door.

"Shit my mom!"

There was a knock at the door

"Sarah are you in there?"

"Niall, stay completely silent." I whispered as quietly as I could.

I heard the door knob jiggle before turning to open the door.

"Hi mum." I popped my head out from behind the curtain. "I just got home and didn't want to wake you."

"Oh... Ok." She was practically still asleep. "W-what's that red mark on your neck?"

Crap.

"Oh...ummm..." What was I suppose to say? My boyfriend just gave me a hickey in the shower?

"Was it Niall?" My mother raised an eyebrow to me.

"Ummm... Well..."

"Ok. Ok. Goodnight."

My mum left leaving my cheeks red.

Niall was holding in a laugh.

"Sarah?" My mum called out from behind the door.

Niall had already began to kiss at my neck again.

"Y-yeah?" I was having a hard time focusing with the naked boy on my back.

"Did you wear protection?"

"Mum! We didn't have sex!" I called back

"Not yet." Niall growled into my ear.