Chapter four

'Wouldn't it be sweet if we could take it back. Go back in time, turn back the clock and rewind. Wouldn't it be sweet if we could take it all back. The lies and the the hate. The hate and heart break.' I scribbled down in my song book.

"Could you take a break from writing!?" Joked one of my best friends cami, "for just five minutes?! That's all I'm asking!"

Brynn and I laughed at her comment. Brynn, cami and I had all been best friends since the 7th grade. We were sophomores now. We gradually continued on with a conversation as we did every day at lunch. Suddenly my eyes were caught by him. It was the same blonde boy who had moved in the day before. I zoned out until cami snapped me back to reality. She looked back to where I was looking.

"Who's that?" She questioned.

"I'm not sure." I answered, still watching him navigate to an empty lunch table. "He's new here. He moved into the Benton's house yesterday."

"You know his name?" Asked cami.

"Not a clue."

"It's Niall. Niall Horan." Brynn added into the conversation.

"Well how do you know?" I asked with a confused look on my face.

"Bradly told me about him. Not sure if its all true though." Brynn replied has she took a large bite of her sandwich.

"What did he say?" Cami and I asked in sync.

"He keeps to himself. Stay away from him he's dangerous, or at least that's what I've heard. It's hard to tell he's so solitaire all the time; he doesn't seem like a threat. But damn those biceps could really knock a guy out."

My view traveled back to Niall. He looked up at me. His blue eyes always seemed to find mine. I looked away as he continued to watch me. He didn't seem dangerous, he seemed almost broken not on the outside but on the inside.

"I don't know..." I blurted out, "I can't see him hurting someone."

"You don't even know him." Cami stated, as if it was already a known fact.

"I saw him yesterday." I said as I remembered the flash back to the first time I had seen him. "He looked into my eyes, and I looked into his." his gorgeous blue orbs, "I've seen danger in a persons eyes before... And he doesn't have it."

__________________________

A/N:

Please comment I need to know if it's good!!!!

Sorry the chapters are so short!