43

After Niall finished washing ever inch of my naked body, the shower was turned off and a towel was rapped around my chest.

I walked over to my dresser pulling out my pajamas.

"Oh I almost forgot!" Niall jumped before I could slip into my pants. "I got you something! It's in my room hang on I'll be right back!"

Before I could even ask what it was Niall had run down the hall, to the stairs and out the door.

He was back in less than 5 minutes. I took the time to slip into my cloths. Niall handed me a Victoria Secret bag.

Oh God.

I reached my hand in and pulled out a pair of soft pink pajama pants. I thought they were cute until I saw what they said.

"Wild in bed?" I raised my eyebrow to him.

"Oh, do they say that?... Didn't even notice." Niall winked at me.

I stripped my legs of my pants and pulled the new pink ones up to my waist.

"How do I look?"

"Hot!" Niall joked.

I let out a giggle before wrapping my arms around his neck and brining him in for a kiss.

Our lips moved perfectly together. Niall'a hands were cupped under my legs as my feet were lifted from the ground and my back was pressed to the wall.

****NIALLS POV***

I lightly squeezed at Sarah's legs in my grip. She smiled into the kiss. My fingers became a little tighter around her thighs.

"Niall!" She laughed into the kiss. I continued go squeeze

"S-stop!" She demanded "that tickles!"

I placed her feet back to the ground. My hands trailed up her back, stopping at her waist. My fingers tickled at her side. Sarah wiggled in my grasp.

"N-Niall s-stop!" She stuttered threw laughs. My actions were stopped when Sarah could barley breathe.

Our lips found their way to each others again.

***SARAHS POV***

Our lips connected with sparks. A strong arm was brought under my legs, sweeping me off my feet. Niall held me bridal style and carried me over to the bed, our lips never losing contact.

Niall's arms still held me firm to his chest as he sat on the end of my bed. He placed me down to one side of the mattress as he laid on the other side. His strong arm was brought around my waist, pulling my body into his. His chin nuzzled into my neck after he planted a kiss to my cheeks. My hand found his holding it tight.

"Good night princess."

"Goodnight."

We both fell asleep at that very second.