37

"Sarah you're the best!" Niall's voice was filled with excitement.

"I know." I joked.

Niall jumped out of the car and ran over the me before I could even exit the car.

"Hurry up! Hurry up! Hurry up!" He was jumping up and down. Once the car was locked my hand was yanked away.

***NIALLS POV***

I pulled Sarah behind me as I ran to get started. I couldn't wait to go paint balling!

We got our masks, guns and amo.

"Hi y'all!" A tall read head spoke with a southern accent. "I'm Julia and I'm going to be supervising y'all today! But before we begin if you arranged to rent out a shooting range you will be working with Dan over there." Julia extended her arm and pointed to a tall brown haired male. Sarah took my hand and started to walk over to the guy.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I rented us a shooting range." So it would be just us. This would be easy.

"Hi. I'm Dan. I'm going to be your instructor. And you are?"

"Niall." I exchanged a firm hand shake with Dan. His vision went to Sarah.

"I'm... I'm... Ummm"

"This is Sarah." I answered for her.

***SARAHS POV***

Holy hot! Damn Dan was hot! He was tall, tan, and muscular!

"I'm... I'm... Ummm."

"This is Sarah." Niall spoke my words. With a hint of annoyance in his tone.

***NIALLS POV***

Dan brought us to a table to show us how to work the gun.
Sarah rested her head on her hand as she leaned on her elbow. Just staring at our instructor. I lightly tapped her shoulder snapping her back to reality.
Dan taught us how to shoot the gun properly. He wrapped his arm around Sarah to adjust her position.

"Like this?" Sarah asked as he stepped away.

"Perfect." He smiled at her. "You have a good grip. You could be a sniper." They shared a laugh. My first clenched. Dan was being a little too friendly. Then he went too far when he gave her a wink.

I stepped in between Sarah and Dan.
"Okay I'll handle it from here." I gave him a stern look. "Back off. She's mine." I lowly spoke, quiet enough for Sarah not to hear, through gritted teeth. Dan slowly took a step back. I felt a small poke at my back. I turned around to Sarah, my fists relaxing.

"Aww was Niall jealous?" Sarah teased me and ruffled her fingers through my hair.

"Pff no." I blurted out crossing my arms like a little boy.

"I think it's cute." Her words relaxed me.

"Come on let's go to target practice." I grabbed my gun in one hand and Sarah's small hand in the other.

Sarah lined up her gun, aiming for the target. I watched her as she brought the gun up, carefully aiming.

"Need some help?" I asked her.

"No I got this." She answered still holding up the gun to the target.

"Sarah, let me help you."

"What makes you think I can't hit my target?" Sarah placed down the gun, placing her hand to her popped hip. I loved when she was sassy.

"Babe... You're a girl." I laughed.

"So just because I'm a girl, I can't shoot?" She raised her eyebrows to me.

"Fine prove me wrong." I stepped back.

Sarah brought to gun back up to her shoulder. She stood her ground, hands firm on the gun. There were three loud shots as Sarah pulled the trigger three times. I looked to the target. She hit the center every time. I stood there with my mouth wide open.

"And that's how it's done." She bowed to me before skipping away. She was better than I thought.

"Are you two ready?" Dan asked once we walked away from the target practice.

"Yup." Sarah spoke with a perky tone. She felt accomplished after proving me wrong. Dan brought us over to a large empty field with old flipped cars and other small structures.

"Ok so it's the basic capture the flag." Dan explained. "One red one blue. Try to grab the other players flag before being shot. Red one down there blue one right over here."

"I'll be red." I volunteered. As I walked down to the other end of the field.

"On my mark!" Dan shouted to both Sarah and I. "3...2...1... Go!"

***SARAHS POV***

I slowly walked closer and closer to Niall's side of the field. I couldn't see him. I heard a crunching noise behind me I snapped around and shot just barley missing Niall. I ran behind a wooden wall. When I peeked out the side Niall was gone. I couldn't see him anywhere. Just then a paint ball hit the board next to my head. I ran fast in the other direction. The gun grew heavier as I ran. I had gone deeper into the trees of the field. I sat down to catch my breath, taking a sip of the water I carried around in my bottle.

Suddenly my heart began to race when I was tackled to the ground.

"Shhhh." Niall whispered with his hand over my mouth, he was sitting on top if me. I fisted at his arms.

"Ass hole." He always managed to scare the crap out of me. I pushed him off of me. When I tried to stand up I was pulled back down to his chest.

"What did you just call me?!" Niall joked.

"Ass. Hole." I stuck my tongue out to his face. I grabbed a paint ball from my amo pouch and crushed it to Niall's head. "You're out."

__________________________
THANKS A TON FOR THE 500+ READS BABIES! keep on voting AND COMMENTING! Thanks for reading my crazy mofos!