53

~~NEXT WEEK~~

I didn't want Niall to leave for the x-factor but this was his dream. I was going to miss him more than anything. Tonight would be out last night together in a while.

Niall and I sat on my bed. His arms wrapped around me, our bodies close. The room was silent.

"What time do you leave?" I quietly asked.

"I have to be there by 7."

"Will you wake me up?"

"Do you think I'd leave without saying goodbye?"

A kiss was planted to my cheek. A smile suddenly appeared on my face.

"I'm gunna miss that." My hand found his, holding it tight.

"I'm going to miss you so much." Niall nuzzled into my neck.

It was getting late, and Niall had to wake up early.

I shifted my body to face Niall.

"We should probably get some sleep."

Niall gave me a nod. His lips placed a kiss to my nose and I to his lips.

"Night, Ni." I whispered as I cuddled into his chest.

"Night babe."

I was going to miss this. I would be left to sleep alone in the bed I had come to share with Niall so many night.

The feeling of his arms protectively wrapped around me while I slept would be gone. I wouldn't wake up to his smiling face. I would miss him so much.

It wasn't forever though, I could do it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

I felt a shaking at my shoulder. I rubbed my eyes before mumbling out my words

"W-what?"

"I'm leaving soon." Niall's voice was filled with sadness.

I instantly woke up. I wanted to spend as much time with him as I could before he left.

The morning in my house was quiet. After Niall was dressed and ready to go we headed for his house to get his mum and brother. Everyone was dressed but me.

"Nice pajamas." Greg joked when I walked in the door. "Did Niall get you those?"

I blushed. I was wearing the pink pants that said wild in bed. And yes, Niall did get them for me.

We all piled into the car. Greg and Mrs. Horan in the front. Niall and I in the back. Our hands never let go. We both had glum looks on our faces.

When we reached out destination Niall gave me a longing look. We all stepped out of the car. Niall gave a hug to both Greg and his mum before turning to me. We both embraced each other in our arms. Our hug longer than the rest.

"I don't want to let go." Niall whispered to my ear.

Believe me, I didn't want him to either.

***NIALLS POV***

I was going to miss Sarah so much! It was so hard to leave her here. I wish she could come with me.

My grip around her body held her firm to me.

I never wanted to let go, but I know she wouldn't let me stay.

"I don't want to let go."

"I know..."

The more I thought about letting go the more I didn't want to. But I knew I had to.

Sarah's hold on my body became lose. It was time. I let go of her but still held her hands in mine.

I had 10 minutes until I had to be there, I had to get going.

"I'll call, text, and FaceTime when ever I can." I gave her a peck on the cheek before I slowly backed away heading to the studio.

My eyes never left Sarah's. As I kept looking to her I thought to myself
'I love you.'