56

First thing in the morning we were all leaving the x-factor. The boys and I had planned to hang out for awhile at Harry's house. Sarah was coming to pick me up and stay with us for the night.

When we walked out Sarah was the first person I saw. She wore a FAI soccer jersey. light blue jean shorts, and black converse.

I ran to her as she did the same. Her arms wrapped around my neck and her legs around my waist as I picked her up and spun her around.

"There's my girl." I said, spinning her.

When her feet returned to the ground her lips were pressed to mine.

After words she brought me in for another tight hug.

"I missed you so much!" She squeezed.

"I missed you too." My lips pecked to her cheek.

I could hear one of the boys clear their throat behind us.

We both pulled apart from the hug and turned to the boys.

"Sarah," I started, "this is Louis, Harry, Liam and Zayn."

They all chorused a hello while Sarah let out a shy hi with a wave.

"We're all going back to Harry's place."

"Ok." Sarah seemed shy around the lads.

My arm was brought to Sarah's shoulders as we walked to her car. Sarah had one hand on the steering wheel and the other holding mine while she followed Liam.

***SARAHS POV***

We all sat around a fire at Harry's house. The boys went on and on with stories about the x-factor. They were all great lads!

***NIALLS POV***

Sarah laid across the long seat with her head on my lap.

"Niall, did you tell Sarah about-"

"LOU!" I cut him off.

I knew he was talking about the tour. I still had to tell Sarah.

"Tell me about what?"

My head snapped back to Sarah at her question.

***SARAHS POV***

What was Niall not telling me?

He ruffled his fingers through his hair.

"Ummm..." He took in a small , but deep, breath. "The boys and I are going on an x-factor tour."

I remained silent with wide eyes, raised eyebrows, and an open mouth. Why wouldn't he tell me about this?!

"We leave in 2 weeks."

"Two weeks?!" I snapped. Why did he wait so long to tell me?! "And you're just telling me this now?! Ugh!" I stormed away to the car. I could hear Niall's foot steps behind me.

He sat in the passenger seat. I started the car and put on the radio. I didn't want to talk to him.

Why did he wait to tell me?!

***NIALLS POV***

The car ride was silent. After pulling into her driveway she stormed to her front door.

"Sarah, wait." I called after her only to have her front door slammed in my face.

I ran to the side of her house and quickly climbed up the latter before Sarah realized I could easily get in this way. When I got there she was just about to lock the door. I held them open, allowing my entrance to her room.

"Beat you to it."

She wouldn't even smile. She huffed into her room.

"Sarah. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." I dropped my arms from the door.

"Why didn't you?" She snapped around to face me.

"I didn't know how."

"You just got home and now you're leaving again!"

"I know. I'm a horrible boyfriend."

Sarah looked to me with her beautiful blue eyes. She slumped against the wall.

"No you're not..." She mumbled.

"Come on Sarah. Lets just enjoy the time we have together before I leave."

All she did was look at me. She really was pissed. I don't blame her.

I walked to her. I took her hands in mine. I began to sprinkle her face with small kisses. She was still ignoring me. I brought her hand to my hair. Her palm just sat in my hair.

I had to get some sort of reaction out of her.

I began to rock my hips into hers. I saw her teeth bite to her lip to hold back a smile.

My lips were brought to her neck. I felt her fingers twitch in my hair. I began to suck on her sweet spot in the crook of her neck. Her fingers tightened in my hair as she let out a gasp. She was about to give in. I trailed my lips up to hers kissing at them. She wouldn't kiss me back.

I lifted her from the ground. Her free arm was forced around my neck and she let out a small giggle.

Just then she gave up. Her fingers tangled in my hair, her lips moved with mine. I missed this.

••••••

•••TWO WEEKS LATER•••

***SARAHS POV***

Niall was leaving tomorrow.

We were lying in my bed. It was about 11. Niall had a flight at 6am. His arm was wrapped around my waist. My back pressed to his front. My hand holding his.

"I don't want you to go."

"I know baby." His lips pressed to my cheek.

Soon, we had both fallen asleep.

At 4:30am. My alarm went off to wake me up. I slipped into trainers and a teeshirt and met Niall down stairs.

He took my hand in his. I was half asleep. I fell asleep on Niall's chest in the car with his arm wrapped around me.

***NIALLS POV***

I played with Sarah's hair while she quietly snored into my chest. Leaving her again was the last thing I wanted to do, but this was my job now. We pulled into the airport.

"Sarah, babe wake up." I shook at her shoulder. Her eyes remained shut. Sarah wrapped her arms around my chest and tightly squeezed.

"No!"

I didn't want to leave.

"Come on." I lifted her body up, "get up." I tried to hold back the tears.

We walked hand in hand through the airport. The boys had joined us. We reached the point where Sarah couldn't go any further.

I gave a hug to my mom and Greg before turning to Sarah. I gave her a tight squeeze. I could feel a tear hit my shoulder.

"Please don't cry." I told her.

"I can't help it." Her voice shook.

I pulled back. Holding both of her hands.

"Your making me cry now." I sad wiping away a tear.

Her hand was placed to my cheek to wipe away the tears.

"I'm gunna miss you so much."

I pulled her in for a kiss, after into another hug.

"Niall, we gotta go." Harry tapped at my shoulder.

I looked to Sarah. Her eyes red and puffy.

"Bye..." She mumbled.

"Bye." I pecked her cheek before walking further to the plane. The second I looked back my vision blurred with tears.