61

***SARAHS POV***

It was the night of the concert! Brynn got sick and couldn't make it. I ended up selling the ticket. It was Just Bo and I going to the concert.

I wore jean shorts and a white tank top. The arm wholes went down to a little above my waist, under the shirt I wore a bright pink bandeau.

Bo wore the same thing except her tank top was black.

We got into the car and began to drive to the concert. Niall had texted me and told us to come early. Niall told security to let us in for sound check.

I drove in to the parking lot where the tour bus was. I practically ran out of the car and to the tour bus. This was their last show. I was so excited to see Niall. I turned around, Bo was just getting out if the car.

"COME ON BO!" I shouted.

I ran to her and grabbed her hand, dragging her behind me. On the other side of the bus I saw the boys walking toward the building.

"NIALL!" I shouted out to him.

***NIALLS POV***

I turned around at the call of my name to see Sarah. I run to her and grabbed her in a hug. Her lips smacked to mine as I spun her around.

"I missed you so much!" I said still hugging her.
Her lips were brought to mine again.

When we separated I saw Bo standing behind her.

"Hey Bo. Harry's in the bus if you wanna go see him." I told her. I knew Harry would want to see her.

"Ok thanks." She turned around and walked into the bus.

***HARRYS POV***

"Harry?" I heard a quiet voice from behind. I spun around to see Bo. My eyes grew wide. No one told me they were coming earlier.

"Bo!" I wrapped my arms around her. We remained like that until we heard one of the boys clear their throat.

We separated to see Lou standing in the door.

"We gotta go Harry." Louis said before leaving the bus.

I walked out the door which Bo behind me. Lou was standing there waiting. Everyone else had started walking.

"Ask her out!" Louis whispered to me before running to the rest of the boys. I was left with Bo while we walked behind the boys.

"Bo?" I was gunna do it.

"Yeah?"

I took in a deep breath. "I... I umm... I like you... And uhh." I was so nervous

"You like me?!" Bo raised her eyebrows.

She doesn't like me. God, I hope I didn't just ruin everything.

"I ummm. What I meant was. Uhhh I. I umm.god." I pushed my hands through my hair. What did I just do?

"Harry." Bo turned me to face her.

"I just messed everything up didn't I."

"No, you didn't."
No? What? I didn't.
"I like you too."

She likes me? SHE LIKES ME!

my lips curved into a huge smile.

"So you wanna be my girlfriend."

Bo had a big smile. She shook her head yes.

"Yes!" I blurted out. Bo let out a small laugh.

I slung my arm around her shoulder while we continued to walk.